Parenting

Did I miss something?

2»

Re: Did I miss something?

• @chickenonsunday thanks! I think he's a pretty handsome dude :)

I don't think Dh looks like David Beckham at all but from the picture I posted, I just realized I see a little chad Michael murry?
  • Loading the player...
  • DH looks like Christopher Meloni, mmmmm
  • There was a poster a while back that had her hawt H in her siggy.  I can't remember the name, I don't think she is a reg.  That really narrows it down.

• Today is killing my soul. I wish the board would pick up too!
    DH looks like Paul Rudd. He's a cutie.

Hawt.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've been working a little more and attempting to put devices down in the evenings.

My SO gets told Morris Chestnut a lot
    I see it s little bit, but not a lot.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Dh doesn't believe me that he looks like chad Michael Murray so I made a side by side-am I the only one that sees this??
  • I thought you got banned.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Is everyone actually doing their jobs????

Damn NY's resolutions

• I thought you got banned.

~~~~~stuck in Pinks box~~~~~

That was assaconda.  Who the hell was an ass like a giant snake???

• TunaTownTunaTown member
    edited January 2014
    "Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • pobrecita said:
    Who is this?.... @pobrecita

"Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I haven't posted in so long - I don't know what the @ things are for, and the large gifs in the siggies are mucho annoying
  • "Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LuckyDad said:
    sshole said:
    I thought you got banned.

~~~~~stuck in Pinks box~~~~~

That was assaconda.  Who the hell was an ass like a giant snake???

:D No worries, I won't stir up too much shit O:-)
  • LexiLupin said:
    ::posts so @tunatown can enjoy all 3 of my siggy gifs:: P.s. you can turn siggies off, I believe.
    you gifs are reasonably sized
  • I'm doing the dreaded potty training. First day of the 3 day method. There will be lots of booze tonight. She's napping and hasn't peed since 3 hrs ago. I'm expecting her to wake up drenched. Or maybe she can do it.
    @MrsCodeMonkey Good luck! PT'ing isn't fun but when they eventually get it, it's so wonderful to ditch the diapers!
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• I'm doing the dreaded potty training. First day of the 3 day method. There will be lots of booze tonight. She's napping and hasn't peed since 3 hrs ago. I'm expecting her to wake up drenched. Or maybe she can do it.

@MrsCodeMonkey Good luck! PT'ing isn't fun but when they eventually get it, it's so wonderful to ditch the diapers!

1st day: 5 accidents, 2 almost made it (she ran to the potty, but peed while taking off undies). We'll see how we do tonight.

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • MrsCodeMonkeyMrsCodeMonkey member
    edited January 2014
    @TunaTown welcome back!!! This place can never have enough tuna.

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Here, mostly lurking, trying to stay on the workout train. My DH looks a lot like Tom on Downton Abbey.
  • Im sad I missed the hot husbands. Idk who mine looks like. I accidentally added two and can't delete
    A hottie. He looks like a hottie, @shakeyjakey

Uh, I don't think my H really looks like a celebrity. Younger him looks vaguely like Bob Dylan, but only the pic of Bob Dylan on the cover of Highway 61 Revisited.
    -------------------------------------
  • I love this thread :) I have been mostly lurking. I don't think my DH looks like anybody famous hmmm.

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12
  • ShakeyJakeyShakeyJakey member
    edited January 2014
    Hahah thanks @monkeybabe and ILY so hard @lauraT25. @luckylove23 it's funny you say that because my ex REALLY looked like Lenny Kravitz. And John Legend. SO has the Lenny hair goin on right now.

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
  • I've been on reddit.  I don't know.

My H gets told he looks like Jemaine Clement.
  • Kapaajoy said:
    I know I'm a newcomer. I lurk often, but I feel that my day consists of nursing, Netflix, poop, nursing, more poop, maybe a dog walk and usually a shower, oh and more boob. I am a boring new parent.
    you sure do poop alot
  • Are you there, @SandyClam? It's me, gwinny...I miss you. P.S. I'm getting my SoCal tickets at the end of the month for July. Let's get weird. #skinsuit
    Hell to the yes, @gwinnygirl! It's gonna get weird! It's going to be so fucking hot here that your skin may melt off, so it will be easier to skin you. Ew, gross. That was over the line. Our GTG will be about as awkward as that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"