August 2011 Moms

What are your plans this Wednesday?

Whatcha got going on today?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What are your plans this Wednesday?

• amywalt1684amywalt1684 member
    edited January 2014
    After I'm done with my morning Bump posts I NEED the clean my kitchen, then get everyone dressed, and then story time at the library for DD. Pick up DS from my parents in time for lunch and naps. I've got general plans of cleaning, creating decorations for DS's birthday party and grocery shopping.
  • We had 14+ inches of snow yesterday, and now it's 7 degrees.  We're staying in pjs today!  Poor DH is heading out to shovel shortly.  I was supposed to go to Moms Night Out with some girl friends tonight, but I'm playing that by ear right now. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I need to call and settle with the pile of medical bills on my dresser stemming from my shitty insurance and ONE appointment to establish I am pregnant (which I learned by peeing on a $4 stick) that cost me $700.
    imageimage
  • Uh, "BITTER, party of one?" LOL, sorry!
    imageimage
  • Mrs Case said:
    I need to call and settle with the pile of medical bills on my dresser stemming from my shitty insurance and ONE appointment to establish I am pregnant (which I learned by peeing on a $4 stick) that cost me $700.
    This really sucks.  DD2 is 7 months old...and I'm STILL trying to sort out an $1800 bill from Quest Diagnostics for some bloodwork.  I hate dealing with insurance!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Mrs Case said:

I need to call and settle with the pile of medical bills on my dresser stemming from my shitty insurance and ONE appointment to establish I am pregnant (which I learned by peeing on a $4 stick) that cost me $700.

Omg!!!!! That's crazy!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"