Caribbean Babies
Options

Good luck with everything ladies, I'm out...

PugMumPugMum member
edited January 2014 in Caribbean Babies
I haven't been around the past couple of weeks. I've been busy moving, having the stomach flu, being in a car accident and now pneumonia. But, I just wanted to wish you all well with your pregnancies and best of luck with your new little ones. 

We found out Wednesday that we had lost our baby at 8 weeks 2 days. Today I would have been 11 weeks along. I was spotting since well before Christmas. They sent me in for an ultrasound on Dec. 24th and we saw a happy little bean with a beating heart. A day after that I contracted a serious stomach virus. Couldn't keep anything down for a couple days and was really ill until New Years. The calculations show we lost the baby on New Years, I can't help but think the virus did it. The spotting continued and finally turned to red blood. I contacted my midwife and she sent me for a second ultrasound. It was probably the worst experience of my life. This time, instead of turning the screen to show me the baby, she just told me to put on my pants and leave. I knew something was wrong. It took the doctors 24 hours to get back to me to tell me I miscarried. 

To make matters worse. My midwife told me to go to the ER to schedule the D&C (small town, no clinics and takes weeks to get into your doctor). I've had a bad cough and thought to get that checked too. They diagnosed me with pneumonia and said they couldn't do the surgery under my conditions, nor could they give me the pills as they would conflict with my antibiotics. So pretty much they said I had to miscarry naturally. And I guess that's where I'm at now. 

This message may be all over the place and I apologize. 

Best wishes girls. I'll be creeping the Caribbean now and again. I'm now going to meet the girls of TTCAL and start our journey once again. 

Married 11/21/2018

Me: 33 / DH: 33

TTC #1 since 2012, finally successful in 2016

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

IUI 01/25/2016 - BFP 2/5/2016 - Natural Home Delivery to our DD 10/8/2016

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

TTGP Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Dinner Fails:

Re: Good luck with everything ladies, I'm out...

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you.
    My Babies!
    Tried for one full year before we got our BFP!

What I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me -DMB

BFP: 11/30/2013 EDD: 8/14/2014

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, sending hugs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh no :( I'm so sorry. Thinking of you.
    imageimage
    Emery January 1, 2010
    Alayna December 15, 2011
    Angel baby #1 December 1, 2013 4wks 2 days
    Angel baby #2 February 2, 2014 8 wks
    TTC on Hold
  • Options
    Oh Pugmum, I'm so sorry. We'll all be thinking of you. Take care of yourself.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @pugmum I am so, so sorry.  You will be in my thoughts & prayers.  ((HUGS))
    Started TTGP July 2013  ~  BFP! 11/21/13  ~   TEAM PINK!!!  

**Josephine Aimee** born 5/21 at 29 weeks 2 days

You should know how great things were before you. Even so, they're better still today.  
    Now I can't think who I was before you ruined everything in the nicest way <3

image  image

imageimageimage

• Options
    I'm so sorry.

son#1 born 6/2010

son#2 born 4/2012

son#3 born 7/2014

• Options
    I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself.
                                                           photo Loss_zpse03013d0.png      image

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    edited January 2014
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  Ts&Ps to you. :(
    Me: 31 DH: 31
    Married 08/11/12 & TTC Since 10/13
    Previous Endo and Ovarian Cyst DX 
    March 2010: Lap. Surgery & D&C--removed 2 cysts 
    BFP: 12/20/2013 EDD: 09/03/2014 
    Travis Karel arrived on 08/21/2014 at 38w1d.
    BFP #2!  Travis is getting a sibling!
    EDD: 1/24/2017

Mama to my two furbabies Sam and Phoenix

• Options
    Oh no! I am so very sorry. {{{hugs}}}

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    Oh no... I'm so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry for your loss love. Thinking of you,
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• Options
    Oh pugmum, how devastating. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. If you need to talk feel free to PM me. After my loss I found a lot of support on ttcal. I am sure they would welcome you when you're ready.

Take care of yourself.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry @pugmum , I'm heartbroken for you. Take care of yourself. Thoughts and prayers coming your way..
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this... that is such a rough time.  Thinking of you and hope you get well soon.  So sorry to not have you with us on August.  Hugs to you.

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you can find comfort in the days ahead. ((Hugs))

DSC_0111DSC_0036

DS Born 4/7/2011
    DD Born 7/14/2014
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss! Sending good thoughts your way, and good luck to you.

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. I hope you start to feel better soon - feel free to PM me if you ever need to vent. ((Hugs))

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• Options
    Oh I am so sorry. Thinking of you
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

married on the sweetest day 10.20.12

Chicken - 07.08.06 | Bubsy - 02.24.09 | Sunshine - 07.16.14

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs.

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"