May 2014 Moms

Show me ur boy bedding please

We are having a boy and we already have 2 girls so this is really new for me. I've looked and looked and there are tons I just want to get a idea on what y'all are decorating ur lil man's room. Thank u :)

Re: Show me ur boy bedding please

• I have a white crib with a yellow with white stars sheet and a grey crib skirt. Pretty neutral but that's my style.

You don't have to go manly with it just because it's a boy. The kid won't know the difference.

Someone once told me the nursery is more for you than the kid and I kind of agree with that.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We're doing a set called Little Traveler by Lambs & Ivy. We're painting the room green and I found a lot of transportation accessories in Amazon and etsy. It's cars, planes, trains , trucks etc. and something he can grow into.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm having a girl this time, but for my son we used this (minus the mobile and I have dark brown furniture) - it's by Glenna Jean - Sweet Potato is the name of the theme.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • danabsddanabsd member
    edited January 2014
    We are TG and have changed somethings around (furniture, chair), nothing blue will go in until after the baby is born but this is the basic idea if we get a boy.
    Yes, I am fully aware I am boring at bedding. :P

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We are doing pottery barns alligator crib bedding with grey furniture. Painting the walls cream with a navy blue accent wall. And doing curtains like the ones in the picture. Pretty much the same idea, just with our grey furniture and adding in more pops of color throughout the nursery to tie it all together.image
  • That wasn't the right bedding! My phone did something weird. But THIS is the bedding. Oops
  • @danabsd & @Hnova86 -

I love both of these SO much!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We've got this chevron blanket and the polka dot sheets. My mom is going to try to make a coordinating crib skirt and bumper. We're painting the walls grey.

Originally I wanted a white crib, but we decided to do a convertible crib and agreed the dark finish would be better for a boy when he's older. I love this one.
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Since were having 2 girls and 1 boy, we are doing a jungle theme (get it 3 little monkeys haha) were almost done decorating I'll get pics up soon!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Beta #1 208, Beta #2 800, Beta #3 6,000
    Were Having Triplets!
    You Tube Videos of our Family finding out the good news!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We're doing navy with red and mustard accents. No specific bedding sets.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hooper88Hooper88 member
    edited January 2014
    This is what we are using for our little guy :) minus the bumper

• We did dinosaurs for #1.  I didn't get a particular bedding set, but just got sheets to coordinate with the dinosaurs we put on the wall.

For this boy I am doing a monster theme, I'm using pieces from the collection for the decor, but not getting any bedding besides the sheets
    .image
  • @Mamazon14 Your picture is beautiful and that pirate ship idea on the wall is SO neat!
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Was totally set on this bedding for our two little boys:

But just found this bedding yesterday online and am seriously thinking of changing my mind:

Introducing the Rowselettes, Archer and Xander.
    Want to know more about me?  Check out my blog. :)
  • kshampeny said:

Was totally set on this bedding for our two little boys:

But just found this bedding yesterday online and am seriously thinking of changing my mind:

I love the second one!

• Our little superhero, all from etsy
  • @Mamazon14 Your picture is beautiful and that pirate ship idea on the wall is SO neat!
    thanks! i"m still learning to play with the pastels but they are becoming one of my favorite mediums due to the really rich tones you can get! 

We're also doing a DIY rope ladder shelf and my dad is crafting a treasure chest toy box and a pirate ship rocking horse for LO, so hopefully by the time Mason arrives, he will have one tricked out Pirate's lair to call home! 

• Magheeta  That was the bedding I chose for my son! I love it!
  • We don't really have a theme and I didn't like any of the crib sets. Cute but NMS. I went with navy, orange, gray, and green. Some chevron, burlap, and had to throw in some country feelings with the wooden signs and stuff. The pic is not mine but its the colors I'm using.

*BFP- Sept 2013*

*Ryder due June 1,2014*

BabyFetus Ticker

*Love of my Life*

image image

<3<3<3<3

• No theme really. Maybe kinda. Rustic and animals. Mostly elk bear and elephants. No reason. In aqua and orange. My idea is the most like that top left pic in the Pinterest screen shot.

imageimage

• We are also doing baby monsters its the Walmart set. The walls are going to be gray and I'm looking for vintage monster movie posters for the walls ..
    Pregnancy Ticker
    photo 60020120725ELE036.jpgphoto IMG_18642013130584_zps06545ab5.jpg
  • Sticking to shades of blue and grey. Target online has some great navy rugby striped sheets and a baby blue one with anchors on it in white. They also have some nice grey sheets too :) the crib skirt is white with grey polka dots :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • You can also just opt out of the traditional bedding sets and go with sheets and a dust ruffle in a color of your choice. That's what we eventually decided to go with for our girl- but I'd have picked the same for a boy (the non-neutral bits won't be bedding). Just plain red sheets and a red crib skirt to go with our white crib. Wouldn't use a bumper/diaper stacker/etc anyway, so it wasn't worth it for us to spend $100+ on a full set. Plus, finding a girl set with red as the primary color was hard. Not impossible- just didn't really love the options out there.
    Friends for 17 years. Married 10. TTC since Jan 2009.
    3 IVFs, 4 FETs, 11 transferred embryos, 3 losses (c/p, 6w, 17w)
    2012: Lost "Peanut" at 17weeks to PTL/IC.
     Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2013: IVF#3/FET#4  Elisabeth CJ born April 30, 2014
    Cerclage, P17, and 3 months of bed rest brought us our Rainbow.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
     Dum spiro, spero.
  • TG here. Whether P'nut is m/F, we're going with a "Friendly Forest" theme a la Lay Baby Lay: 

woodland baby room ideas
  • Kaylee524Kaylee524 member
    edited January 2014

We're doing a sci-fi theme in blue, gray, and light green - we're nerds. :) It took me forever to find a bedding set that I liked, but we're doing the galaxy dusk set from Dwell Studios and supplementing with some solid colored sheets from BRU. :)image

image     image    
  • Jillzy86 said:

My MIL is making my little boys bedding. These are the fabrics. The orange fabric has little elephants.

@Jillzy86 mine is very similar! We are doing gray, orange and teal and the teal will have elephants and the gray is mostly gray/white chevron.
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• I did jungle animals for DS. Got it at Target, but Ikea also has some cute bedding.
  • I did jungle animals for DS. Got it at Target, but Ikea also has some cute bedding.
    Me too! I love it!

Circo® 4pc Crib Bedding Set - Jungle Stack
  • I was going with a soft linen and blue theme and not reusing DS's bedding with this little boy. However we were in BRU and got a KILLER deal on a set! It was missing the mobile which we didn't need since we used a projector mobile from DS. 

It was marked down to $109 and then they were doing another 60% clearance bedding. I got it for $30 for the 5 piece set! 

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

• Stock photo. We're doing anchors and baby whales. Because it's effing adorable.
    We are doing this one too! We got the bedding set for Christmas from my parents! Love it!

- Ashley -

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"