February 2012 Moms
Options

SIL Mini-Vent

pinkshades05pinkshades05 member
edited January 2014 in February 2012 Moms
Today I was talking to my sister-in-law who is 8mos pregnant with her 4th. I was telling her about my progress losing weight and she told me she wanted to smack me because she can't lose weight obviously. I wanted to tell her to shove it but I didn't. I'd rather be expecting (and she knows we've been trying since the summer) but losing weight has been the next best thing. She can at least be supportive!

And with almost four kids, her problems are always better than mine. If I have a tough day with Nat, she always replies, "Times by 3 and that's my life!" I really hate talking to her.

BabyFruit Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: SIL Mini-Vent

• Options
    People can be so clueless sometimes! Im getting tired of all the.. "So, Addy is 2 now. Sounds like its time for another one.... Yeah... If only they knew. Sorry you had to deal with that. Great job with your weight loss! Be proud of your accomplishments!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Ugh!!  I hate when people play the "my situation is worse than yours" game!!  There is nothing that bothers me more!  Everyone's frustrations and difficulties are legit!!!  

And you should be really proud of your weight loss!!  I'm sure she is genuinely jealous of how good you look!!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    People are so insensitive! I would avoid her for a while.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Yeah, she is being a pain in the ass.  You are rocking the weight loss thing and she is complaining about being pregnant with #4 and having 3 kids?  So why have number 4?  Sorry you are related to her...
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"