January 2014 Moms

January Babies Spreadsheet Update - January 20 & 21

Based on the spreadsheet I have updates for what should be happening on January 20 & 21.  I can't believe how quickly this month is flying by!

Babies Due January 20:

Babies Due January 21:

Scheduled Inductions/C-Sections:
@cowscrub - 1/20
@LindsB314 - 1/20

Babies Due the 20th or 21th Who Are Already Here!:
@BMReid - Davis 1/13
@MissRdotS - Harrison 1/14
@ashleywiz - Violet 1/9
@4lilmunchkins - Delilah 1/12
@jblank03 - Noah 1/3
@MoCo2010 - Lucie 1/2
@JaneW2 - 1/2
@iwalktheline - Rosalie 12/30
@ang.ela23 - Nathan 1/14
@WinsyWade - Annabelle 1/13

Best of Luck today ladies, and all the other ladies that are currently in labor!

Inside/Outside Baby Count (this is based on my numbers and can change since I do add them when I see them): 182/170

If you have any updates for the spreadsheet please let me know and I'll get them in! If I've messed up any of your information I apologize.  It's crazy around here!  Thanks!

January 2014 Spreadsheet

Re: January Babies Spreadsheet Update - January 20 & 21

• no sign of baby making an appearance in the next day or two  :-S
    will be induced jan 28th at 41wks if LO doesn't want to come out on their own.

can't believe how many babies are already here! C'mon little person inside of me, get a move on things!

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
    PgAL

• I was due 1/28, but my water broke, and I ended up having Aeneas Markus on 1/20. 6lbs13oz, 19 1/2in long, dark head of hair, blue eyes. Only 8hrs of labor! I think that's all you needed. :)

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
    Baby Aeneas Born 1/20/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Lillian was born on 1-17

• I can't believe tomorrow is my due date! Baby come out!!

• @pinknights - I hope that little one comes tomorrow too!  how great would that be to actually have a baby on it's due date :)

January 2014 Spreadsheet
  • Only 12 inside babies left!
  • I got my induction orders at my appointment on Friday... I'm being induced Monday, January 27th.  Just an FYI :)

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Alexis Victoria was born at 0825 today weighing
    9lb 6oz and 21" long via c section.

I'll post the birth story soon.
  • No @Kvochka, 182 inside babies remaining. Still quite a bit of us whose LOs have yet to see the light of day. :-w
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My little man arrived on 1/12/14 at 440 am at 41weeks 1day. Declan Paul was 8 lbs. 4 oz. and 21.5 inches. 24 hours of labor and ended up having the epidural.
  • My bad, can't read!
  • Lol Happens to the best of us @Kvochka ;)

• My lil Alanson Kavi is here! 1/15, 8:42 am. 5lb 13oz and 19 in. I under shot my labor estimate by a whopping 30 hours! Omg.

married 3/3/12----- Alanson Kavi born 1/15/14

• Lexi was born via emergency c-section after 37 hours of labor on January 8. 6 lbs 12 oz, 19 inches.

Baby Lexi: BFP: May 12, 2013 (Mother's Day), EDD: January 21, 2014
  • Violet was 6lbs 15oz, 18.5" long, 7 hours in labor
    CafeMom Tickers
  • My baby was due 1-8 but made his arrival 1/20! Roosevelt Andrew :)
  • I'm being induced January 28th (EDD 1/29)
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

J14's January Signature Challenge: Favorite Post-Delivery Indulgence

Our little Princess is due 1.29.14
  • Hey! Thanks for keeping track of everyone for us so well! My update is that I'm going to be induced this friday the 24th. Cytotec will start the night before. (my due date is 1/25.)
             *********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
  • Team Green here due Jan 21, baby is still on the inside.
  • Baby Christopher Jr arrived on Monday 1/20 his due date. I haven't been on the site until now but will do a birth story when I can.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"