International Bumpies

Caribbean Bumpies!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to see if there was anyone here from the Caribbean, I'm from Barbados.  Been enjoying the online community thus far, it seems pretty safe and that was one of my major concerns.

Well, you're welcomed to post as you feel led to - looking forward to seeing some response.

Talk to you soon, blessings.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Caribbean Bumpies!

• I'm from Canada, but wanted to say HI!!!! Congratulations on your little blessing!!!
  • I am from Canada too--but Caribbean descent. I just realized this is an American website!Stick out tongue And it seems pretty safe.

BabyFetus Ticker Due in feb- image Winter bby - image
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi and thanks for the response from both of you.  How is it in Canada? Right now in the Caribbean we're under a Tropical Storm warning, so it's pretty rainy today, but other than that, it's beautiful sun shine  :)
  • vsanivsani member
    Hey there Im from Guyana, TTC. Congrats Alicia1306
    Married Since 07.07.07 TTC#1 Since June 2012 Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Hi Vsani, glad to hear from someone who's in the region.  I hope that you and your guy see those two lines on that test...good luck!

• LadyG7LadyG7 member
    Hi, Im new here, Im also from the caribbean. Its been raining all morning here so we are in the same boat right now. Im expecting my second child in a few weeks. Congratulations to you and your husband on your pregnancy.Smile
  • vsanivsani member
    imageAlicia1306:

Hi Vsani, glad to hear from someone who's in the region.  I hope that you and your guy see those two lines on that test...good luck!

Thank you :)
    Married Since 07.07.07 TTC#1 Since June 2012 Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • So ladies, what's new with your pregnancy?  This is my first and I am very excited...I'm going to be 18 weeks tomorrow and my husband has been able to feel the baby kick from 15 weeks, so that has been something remarkable, especially as so many articles always say that you really only feel the baby from 18/22 weeks.

• Btw, welcome LadyG7  :)
  • I'm an American expat living in St. Kitts. DH and I are expecting our first LO in early October.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image
  • I'm dominican! hello there.
    There are no blurred lines, only jail time

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

my blog: Inspirationseeker.blogspot.com
  • Hi ladies, how is everything going?  My pregnancy has been really great :)  I can't thank God enough!  Right now, my husband and I are just awaiting the arrival of our little girl.

• How is it going with everyone else???
  • Hey all 

I'm in Dominica too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"