TTC After a Loss

Tuesday Throat Punch

Re: Tuesday Throat Punch

• I have one! TP myself for being so irritated!

****pregnancy mentioned,not mine obvy****skip if having a hard day!

A girl I work with who knows about my loss has been asking me if she may be pregnant every month based on symptoms. She is supposed to be taking the BCP because her husband doesn't want any kids. So this is weird that she always thinks she is pregnant and that she has only does this each month since my loss. He has a 14 year old he never had a relationship with whose mom died recently. He signed him into state care with a distant relative of his moms to foster because he said he wants nothing to do with being a dad. Well guess what? She miraculously gets KU this month - she admits to skipping BCP even though her husband asks her to take them - she has been to the ER 5 times this weekend for pelvic pain. Her HCG is doubling, too early to see a sac and she updates me every 10 minutes via text. They though it was ectopic but she texts me last night and says they thinks it's a uterine pregnancy with a cyst causing pain. She proceeds to tell me she wants out if this is what labor feels like and also has been taking narcotics, every 3 hours (more than recommended dose) b/c the pain is so miserable. I'm sorry she is hurting but I can't get over she did this on purpose behind her husbands back and I don't want to deal with it for the next 9 months! She even says she cares more about trying to get iv pain meds from the er at this point than anything else. I would take the pain for a baby! :((

• @libby+nate What a selfish person she is! I would ask her to stop sending text updates and stop using you as her personal google search.
  • Loading the player...
  • @libby+nate Ugh, she sounds like a piece of work.  I'm sorry you have to deal with that.  Can you tell her that she sounds like a selfish brat and you would prefer not to hear these updates?  I would not have the guts to say it, but I would fully support you if you do.   >:D<

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • @libby+Nate ((hugs)) so sorry you have to deal with that. Very unfair she sounds like a selfish person all around.

EDD 5/2/14, NMC 9/11/13
    EDD 10/15/14, CP 2/8/14

IF Diagnosis: PCOS, MFI 

Current Cycle: 5 mg Femara/1000mg Metformin + TI = BFP, EDD 4/23/15 Please be our RAINBOW

**ALL AL/IF Welcome**
    My Chart

• I have one! TP myself for being so irritated!

****pregnancy mentioned,not mine obvy****skip if having a hard day!

A girl I work with who knows about my loss has been asking me if she may be pregnant every month based on symptoms. She is supposed to be taking the BCP because her husband doesn't want any kids. So this is weird that she always thinks she is pregnant and that she has only does this each month since my loss. He has a 14 year old he never had a relationship with whose mom died recently. He signed him into state care with a distant relative of his moms to foster because he said he wants nothing to do with being a dad. Well guess what? She miraculously gets KU this month - she admits to skipping BCP even though her husband asks her to take them - she has been to the ER 5 times this weekend for pelvic pain. Her HCG is doubling, too early to see a sac and she updates me every 10 minutes via text. They though it was ectopic but she texts me last night and says they thinks it's a uterine pregnancy with a cyst causing pain. She proceeds to tell me she wants out if this is what labor feels like and also has been taking narcotics, every 3 hours (more than recommended dose) b/c the pain is so miserable. I'm sorry she is hurting but I can't get over she did this on purpose behind her husbands back and I don't want to deal with it for the next 9 months! She even says she cares more about trying to get iv pain meds from the er at this point than anything else. I would take the pain for a baby! :((

That is horrible! So sorry people are so selfish.

TP to the weather! I am over snow and missing school because of it.
    imageimageimage
    Funny Anniversary Ecard: I love being married to my best friend. I can tell him anything because half the time he doesn't hear me.
    TTC Sine June 2013
    BFP #1 August 6, 2013  MC August 10, 2013
    Started temping January 2014
  • I have one! TP myself for being so irritated! ****pregnancy mentioned,not mine obvy****skip if having a hard day! A girl I work with who knows about my loss has been asking me if she may be pregnant every month based on symptoms. She is supposed to be taking the BCP because her husband doesn't want any kids. So this is weird that she always thinks she is pregnant and that she has only does this each month since my loss. He has a 14 year old he never had a relationship with whose mom died recently. He signed him into state care with a distant relative of his moms to foster because he said he wants nothing to do with being a dad. Well guess what? She miraculously gets KU this month - she admits to skipping BCP even though her husband asks her to take them - she has been to the ER 5 times this weekend for pelvic pain. Her HCG is doubling, too early to see a sac and she updates me every 10 minutes via text. They though it was ectopic but she texts me last night and says they thinks it's a uterine pregnancy with a cyst causing pain. She proceeds to tell me she wants out if this is what labor feels like and also has been taking narcotics, every 3 hours (more than recommended dose) b/c the pain is so miserable. I'm sorry she is hurting but I can't get over she did this on purpose behind her husbands back and I don't want to deal with it for the next 9 months! She even says she cares more about trying to get iv pain meds from the er at this point than anything else. I would take the pain for a baby! :((
    TP to her for those updates and for taking the pain meds and for fooling her husband.  ARGH!
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• @Libby+Nate so sorry, she sounds very selfish and inconsiderate! Hate when people minipulate their partners.... How can this lady live like that??

TP to today, I go back to work from having 4 days off. So much left to do in my new house though!!!
    Me: 24 DH: 26
    Married since 10/13/2012

BFP: 7/18/13 EDD: 3/27/14  BO, Natural MC: 8/6/13
    BFP: 2/25/14 EDD: 11/4/14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

•  loss an dc mentioned

Throat punch to SELF for NOT getting a crown done on a tooth after a root canal with a temp filling, done 3 years ago-because I put everyone else's needs and wants ahead of my own...was scheduled for the fall but I was preg and rescheduled for now which would have been second tri...and the dang tooth crumbled during prep. So I have a hole with the root still in, which now has to be removed. Yea : (

On the upside, my dentist is a WONDERFUL woman, who understands this TTC and crazy ride...says all appropriate things, and asked me sensitively if I am TTC and explained about what could be done if and  when, in regards to this tooth. It would be so awkward to ask a male or insensitive female this, but she is gentle and thourough and I can be open with her about it. I'm lucky to know her!
  • libby+nate  I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this. I completely agree with tablefor5 on this... you need to just ask her to stop texting you about it and explain that this would obviously be upsetting for you. I hope your day gets better from here.
    DH and I are 29.  Married 7-17-10
    Started actively TTC January 2013
    BFP #1 - 2/3/13, EDD - 10/11/13, natural MC 3/21/13 
    BFP #2 - 6/8/13, EDD - 2/20/14, ectopic, MTX given 6/26/13 
    BFP #3 - 12/10/13, chemical pregnancy
    RPL - normal  ..  HSG - clear
    BFP#4 - 2/2/14, EDD 10-19-14 - Beta #1: HCG 64, Progesterone 41
  • @libby+nate

I think you would be perfectly in the right for pulling away from that terrible woman. Sometimes you have to do whatever you need in order to get a toxic person out of your life.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @libby+nate WTF??????????????  Does he know that she basically tricked him?  I agree, you need to tell her to stop texting you.

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

•  loss an dc mentioned

Throat punch to SELF for NOT getting a crown done on a tooth after a root canal with a temp filling, done 3 years ago-because I put everyone else's needs and wants ahead of my own...was scheduled for the fall but I was preg and rescheduled for now which would have been second tri...and the dang tooth crumbled during prep. So I have a hole with the root still in, which now has to be removed. Yea : (

On the upside, my dentist is a WONDERFUL woman, who understands this TTC and crazy ride...says all appropriate things, and asked me sensitively if I am TTC and explained about what could be done if and  when, in regards to this tooth. It would be so awkward to ask a male or insensitive female this, but she is gentle and thourough and I can be open with her about it. I'm lucky to know her!
    I had a similar thing happen in October.  Thankfully I discovered this wonderful thing called sedation dentistry!  I had 2 crowns replaced and 2 huge cavities filled and I didn't feel a thing.  Maybe you can tentatively schedule something if this cycle isn't a success (but FX that it is of course!!). 

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• @megdowntheshore Big (((HUGS)))

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • @libby+nate That's horrible. I'm sorry she's being so awful to you.
    @2ndgeneration That's great that you found a dentist who understands the crazies of TTC.
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

• TP to anyone participating in whatever stupid FB game this is that involves making fake pregnancy announcements. Not what I want all over my newsfeed.

TTC since July 2012 
    BFP 5/22/13. Lap. to remove ectopic and dx with endo. 6/16/13

RE consult: June 2014

DX: FVL, endo, hypothyroidism, blocked left tube

Oct. 2014: First treatment cycle: Clomid+trigger+IUI=BFN

November 2014: Clomid+trigger+IUI again=BFP!

BFP 11/28/14 MC discovered 1/14/15

Blogging to stay sane

• BethKate2 said:

TP to anyone participating in whatever stupid FB game this is that involves making fake pregnancy announcements. Not what I want all over my newsfeed.

FB is the damn devil!

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 5/19/2013. MC 7/2/2013 (9w6d) with est. loss at 8w. Miso 7/3/2013 and emergency D & C 7/6/2013.

BFP#2 11/6/2013.  CP 11/14/2013.  

BFP #3 12/13/2013.  Beta #1 @ 15dpo- 239. Progesterone 27.  Beta #2 @17dpo - 90.  CP 12/21/2013

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  -Philippians 4:6-7

All PgAL and PAL welcome.

• @libby+Nate, so sorry that you are dealing with that maniac coworker. I would probably say something to her about not being able to hear all of her updates because they are hurtful to you.

I generally like my coworkers so I don't really want to TP them, but I do have a vent. They all know about my loss in December because I had to miss so much time because of it. I just had to participate in a mini-baby shower for another worker. Had to ooh and aah over her 3-d ultrasound, and hear about her impending delivery, at the same hospital where I had my D&E only about a month ago. I know nobody meant to hurt me and that my coworker has every right to celebrate. It was just really hard.

Hugs to you, that would be so hard. Sounds like you handled it better than I could have.

• @libby+nate WTF??????????????  Does he know that she basically tricked him?  I agree, you need to tell her to stop texting you.

Nope, he is in the dark. But really, if you have to ask your wife is she is taking her birth control because you don't trust her then you are stupid. I have no respect for him anyway because of what I mentioned above about his 14 year old. He is a waste of space, but still doesn't deserve to be lied to and have his entire life change.

• **pregnancy mentioned, not mine**

I had to go to a mandatory staff meeting today. I had a hard time from the start after seeing a coworker's bump who was 3 weeks ahead of me. After two hours of listening to my manager read us slides the last slide she asks if anyone has anything to celebrate. A very young CNA who lives in a house with like 6 people blurts out she is pregnant. Like really?? I was so shocked I couldn't even speak up about my wedding my coworker next to me yelled out for me. It's nice to celebrate the happy things in our lives but hard for those who are sensitive.

BFP 9/24/13 EDD 6/8/14 no HB at 1st U/S Stopped growing at 7 weeks D&C 11/01/13

• @ktlovess I'm sorry that must be so hard for you!

BFP 9/24/13 EDD 6/8/14 no HB at 1st U/S Stopped growing at 7 weeks D&C 11/01/13

• @ktlovess I'm so sorry, that's incredibly hard. Be kind to yourself! <3

TP to me for watching trash tv and getting all upset. I have another snow day, so I'm watching Teen Mom 2 (I know-- wth) and these idiots haven't learned ANYTHING from getting pregnant at 16. Many of them have had second pregnancies, and one of them had an abortion. Really? It was probably the right choice for that particular person because she's a WRECK but I would kill for one healthy pregnancy.

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• @libby+nate now I'm even more grossed out!  Everything, I mean EVERYTHING is wrong with that situation!  I'm so sorry you have to listen to people who clearly should not be allowed to have children get pregnant!

@ktlovess my sister is pregnant too.  I'm so upset about it, because of my own grief and loss, and because of her current financial situation that I can't even look at her!  I am not even sure how far along she is or when her due date is because it hurts so much.  It's such a crappy position to be in.  

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"