Pittsburgh Babies

baby shower locations

hi, everyone! i am looking to start planning my baby shower and am stuck on where to hold it. i live in delmont and would like to have the shower somewhere in murrysville/monroeville/irwin/greensburg and have no idea what to do. i would like to keep everything around 10-12 a person as i have a huge family.
thanks!!
November D16  Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Fails

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: baby shower locations

• Both my bridal and wedding showers were at Jaden's in Monroeville.  Nice banquet room and very reasonably priced food, especially for a lunch; I think we had wedding soup, croissant sandwiches, and homemade potato chips (plus soft drinks and coffee) for about $7/person.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• thank you! i will look into that!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Late to post here but had mine at Denunzio's in Monroeville and really had a great experience. I was recently at one at Banquets Unlimited in Irwin. The meal portions were HUGE. Only complaint I had was the room was freezing. Draft from a door somewhere. I think they provide the cake too.

Hope that helps.

• thanks, but i just booked yesterday at the  boulevard in delmont. its about five minutes from my house and i have always liked the food there. thanks for your input though! denunzios was on my list to look at too. its where i had my wedding rehearsal dinner

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"