March 2014 Moms

Possible labor.. Would love advice

2»

Re: Possible labor.. Would love advice

• Maddeegal has posted some really stupid shit but all I can really focus on is jessicaemmswhatsherface and her choice to use the r word not ONCE, but TWICE. In two seperate threads.

Your ignorance is appalling. I'm not sure when you decided to drop out of school but I urge you to go back and try to finish third grade where they teach you what words aren't OK to use. Ever.

So here's a question I used the r word right? Made my mistake admitted it. So you think you have any right to down me being a mother and my child. Seriously WTF is wrong with you. How sick can you be to spit hateful crap like that at me and my little girl. You can call me whatever you want but adding my child into it is seriously fucked up. Your so dramatic you are the reason women get bad names. I moved on yet I come back and your still trash talking really pathetic huh oh and so low to involve my daughter who is inside me who is beautiful smart amazing and yet you bash me so your bashing her. Wow your a disgusting person I'd never do that to another person

~Jessica Emms~
  • Once again, I really wish we had some sort of running list of people that are just awful that post on M14. I forgot about both of these usernames until this thread...jessicaemms9 is posting new threads like nothing's happened.

Oh so I can't move on from my mistake lol how many mistakes have you made in your life not just internet and you moved on. Wow come on seriously. Yes I posted something cause hey it's been brought up before. So I should safely assume every time i post something your going to write something negative on it. Wow
    ~Jessica Emms~
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh my... You lose iPad access for most of the day and look what you miss! @katykatykaty I hope you little one is ok!!

IAmPregnant Ticker image VOTE on my Name List
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker 
    March Siggy Theme
  • @jessicaemms9.....see I didn't see this post until right now.  You've used it more than once sweetie.  At this point, I think it's best you find a different message board.  You don't fit in here.

I don't remember using it the second time. If I did this was before you and I talked. I cannot believe this I've been on this since I found out I was pregnant. Yet I make a mistake apologize and now I'm an outcast. What's sad is I didn't even mean it like that. Doesn't make it ok. Your right but what I don't get is I never bash anyone nothing yet a place I really enjoy talking to people and getting advice from hates me now. Wow your right I'll leave. I really am sorry

~Jessica Emms~
  • Maddeegal has posted some really stupid shit but all I can really focus on is jessicaemmswhatsherface and her choice to use the r word not ONCE, but TWICE. In two seperate threads.

Your ignorance is appalling. I'm not sure when you decided to drop out of school but I urge you to go back and try to finish third grade where they teach you what words aren't OK to use. Ever.

So here's a question I used the r word right? Made my mistake admitted it. So you think you have any right to down me being a mother and my child. Seriously WTF is wrong with you. How sick can you be to spit hateful crap like that at me and my little girl. You can call me whatever you want but adding my child into it is seriously fucked up. Your so dramatic you are the reason women get bad names. I moved on yet I come back and your still trash talking really pathetic huh oh and so low to involve my daughter who is inside me who is beautiful smart amazing and yet you bash me so your bashing her. Wow your a disgusting person I'd never do that to another person

Who said anything about your kid?
  • Who mentioned your kid??? JFC, your crazy is showing...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • AndreabillsAndreabills member
    edited January 2014
    Damn it! I have work tomorrow and I really need to go to sleep but I don't want to miss anything. Someone QFP everything, I'll catch up tomorrow when my kids are working independently!

ETA: @katykatykaty, I hope your daughter is okay! T&Ps to her and to you!

You're. You're. YOU'RE.

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
  • AriaAmante143AriaAmante143 member
    edited January 2014
    @jessicaemms9.....see I didn't see this post until right now.  You've used it more than once sweetie.  At this point, I think it's best you find a different message board.  You don't fit in here.
    I don't remember using it the second time. If I did this was before you and I talked. I cannot believe this I've been on this since I found out I was pregnant. Yet I make a mistake apologize and now I'm an outcast. What's sad is I didn't even mean it like that. Doesn't make it ok. Your right but what I don't get is I never bash anyone nothing yet a place I really enjoy talking to people and getting advice from hates me now. Wow your right I'll leave. I really am sorry

Also, you've used the word TWICE. The original, and then again, IN THIS THREAD (it's been removed for Abuse I think, but someone quoted it). You can try to pass off one as a "mistake" but two? No. No apologies accepted. GTFO.

• Why why why do I keep missing all of this!
    I better start bumping more in the daytime and not as much in the middle of the night
  • Living in Europe is messing with my bumping!  I fell asleep the other night with my finger on the down arrow while scrolling through a thread and now this while I was asleep at a reasonable hour, damn it!  I never read any of the posts from this particular OP because I haven't forgotten all of the idiotic things she's posted, but there we're too many comments and my curiosity was peaked.  I really hope she and jessicaemms9 really have been run off, they were made for each other. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerimageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• @amandapthompson @andreabills @kmeyers0611 @bunnyfungo Thanks, guys!  It was very minor surgery to remove a cyst on her neck, but she had to have general anesthesia which was a little scary, and then we had to try to keep her still to recover all weekend.  Not a fun experience, but it's over and she did well.  :)  Now to catch up on all the drama!

Glad to hear things went well!
  • @amandapthompson @andreabills @kmeyers0611 @bunnyfungo Thanks, guys!  It was very minor surgery to remove a cyst on her neck, but she had to have general anesthesia which was a little scary, and then we had to try to keep her still to recover all weekend.  Not a fun experience, but it's over and she did well.  :)  Now to catch up on all the drama!

Glad to hear things went well!
    Yes! Glad it was something so simple and that she's doing well. :-)
  • I started reading all these comments and it was just taking way too long. These are the discussions that make me scared to post on here. I never know if I'm going to say something stupid and get chewed out.
    Married 6-1-13
    Sebastian 3-11-14
    Simon 5-2-15
    Baby #3 Due 9-29-16
  • I started reading all these comments and it was just taking way too long. These are the discussions that make me scared to post on here. I never know if I'm going to say something stupid and get chewed out.

@mhilpisch10 If you refrain from using racist/homophobic/otherwise derogatory language, you'll be fine. ;)
    I'd also stay away from saying things like "reading the thread was taking too long, but I just wanted to add..."  Seems like that's often how the dead horses get stomped into paste around here.

@mhilpisch10 If you refrain from using racist/homophobic/otherwise derogatory language, you'll be fine. ;)

That shouldn't be a problem. Those are just not nice things to say ever. I'm not on here enough enough to know who said what when. I usually like to read the happy discussions.
    Married 6-1-13
    Sebastian 3-11-14
    Simon 5-2-15
    Baby #3 Due 9-29-16
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"