January 2013 Moms

Bedtime snack?

We have dinner around 5:30-6 and DS is in bed around 8. Lately he's been getting up earlier just starving. And then a royal crab until his morning nap. I really notice it when dinner is around 5:30. Does he need a bedtime snack already? If I pushed his dinner closer to bedtime, he would need an afternoon snack because he already asks for one sometimes. Feeding this boy is like feeding. A teenager! He eats so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bedtime snack?

• DD eats a ton as well, her pedi said that is really common at this age and tends to slow down around 18-24 months.  I would be more inclined to push back dinner time a little bit and feed him a small, healthy snack in the afternoon.  
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• We also push back dinner and do an afternoon snack.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • We still do a 4oz sippy at bed. Once we are into our new routine with daycare I will try to move his bottle to before bed. But I would try to move dinner a bit later if possible.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • He does a 5oz sippy before bed. We had dinner at 7 tonight and he had a snack this afternoon when he woke up from his nap. We will see what happens in the morning!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"