Late Term and Child Loss

TTCAL Check In

Welcome to TTCAL CheckIn!

I hope I can find you all well and positive this week! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them. Lots of baby dust on all of you!

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?

QOTW: If you could plan everything perfectly for your Rainbow Baby, what month would you choose for their birthday? Would you want it close to your Angel(s) birthday or completely separated?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: TTCAL Check In

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey? CD 20 ...Waiting to O

Nope

QOTW: If you could plan everything perfectly for your Rainbow Baby, what month would you choose for their birthday? Would you want it close to your Angel(s) birthday or completely separated? 
    Separate. I've always wanted a fall baby, Oct. would be nice.

Trying not to obsess with FF, OPKs and temps. I figured out today that when we were trying for Ana I didn't O until day 21-25, so I'm still ok. I just want to O already! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

Just officially starting I guess. We have been trying but after 8.5 months I have just started my cycles back up. I'll call this CD1 today.

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? Nope.

Hmmmm... I would plan for spring time or fall... But obviously I'll take anything. I would prefer not in May when. The babies were born and not in August when they were due.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I'm so afraid. I'm happy to get back to starrying my cycles again but dreading another long journey to get pregnant again. TTC has been so consuming for me in the past and I'm afraid it will be like that again.
  • Loading the player...
  • Where are you in your TTCAL journey?
    CD 20 - Waiting to Test. I'm back on my promethium and test in a few days.

Nothing until March

I would want it in Sept or Oct.  I think close to Bean's birthday would be great because then we can celebrate it all together.

I got a job!!! Hours suck. I work before and after school day. So it will be a split day, but at this point it is better then nothing.
    *******************************************************************************************************************
    BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
    Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers   
    image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey? According to period tracker I am 7 days late which means my af is going nuts again. I have really short cycles,20-ish days, or long cycles, 50+. I do go "normal" for a few months then out of whack again.

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? Not at this time.

QOTW: If you could plan everything perfectly for your Rainbow Baby, what month would you choose for their birthday? Would you want it close to your Angel(s) birthday or completely separated? A summer baby would be nice but really anytime would be good. Not Bri's due date, I'd be even more of a mess than just pgal.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Feeling lonely. I feel like the only one this far out that hasn't had a new baby yet. I should have a 2yr old now and when the boys are at school it is so quiet.
    Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • VyD81VyD81 member
    edited January 2014
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? I started taking Follistim to start a IUI cycle, unfortunately, my estrogen level was too high and produced too many follicles. The IUI cycle got cancelled for this month and AF arrived only 18 days after last AF. Not sure what's going down there. 

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? Nope, waiting another two weeks to go back for u/s to make sure everything is set back to zero. 

QOTW: If you could plan everything perfectly for your Rainbow Baby, what month would you choose for their birthday? Would you want it close to your Angel(s) birthday or completely separated? I would want a late Fall or Winter baby so we can snuggle at home and wait for Spring to come. 

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Raynor, been thinking about him a lot lately and all the "what ifs" :(
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"