Alabama Babies

Rachel...

Re: Rachel...

• I know, I know! Work is kicking my @ss!!! Year end is always crazy around here so I havent had much time to play.

How are you and little Avery? :o)

• We're good!  She's sleeping right now but I wish she'd get up and eat (OUCH!).  She's getting SO SO SO big!
  • Loading the player...
  • I bet she is! She will be so fun this christmas. Nate was a little older than her his first christmas, but it was so much fun watching him play with the bows and watching the lights. He was amazed with everything :)
  • She's just now starting to half grab at things...usually its putting her closed fist towards something still.

I'm majorly stressed about our trip to portland right now.  The airport is CLOSED right now.  My friend mentioned postponing her wedding and I secretly hope she does because of the snow!

• Oh wow! Are you guys leaving soon? That sucks to have to postpone your wedding, but I think I would just so everyone could come. I hope it works out!!
  • it's very stressful!!!

and my mom lives out in the country so who knows if we can even get to her house... then we risk losing electricity there too... she hasn't had a phone in 4 days!!!

• Thats crazy!!!! I can only imagine how stressful it is...especially with a baby! I really hope it works out for you guys!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"