January 2013 Moms

This baby has stopped sleeping! Vent!

DS turned one on the 8th. Since Friday night he has officially stopped sleeping. Friday night he cried so hard in his bed that Letting him cry it out was heart breaking. Same thing happened last night. I miss my baby who would sleep 12+ hours a night. Anyone there with me?

Re: This baby has stopped sleeping! Vent!

• Ava's having a rough go of it lately too. Last night, we were up 4 times, and the only way I could get her to sleep was cuddle. So I popped back in the recliner, curled up with her and we slept there for close to 4 hours. Not ideal, but it was the only way to get any sleep. I'm hoping we'll get back to normal soon. There's so much going on developmentally, and then adding in teething for us... I miss sleeping! Haha. Good luck to you, hope you get back to normal quickly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yep. Sounds like the dreaded wonder week(s) have really wreaked havoc on everyone's sleep habits. Hopefully it will get better soon!
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad to hear we aren't alone here. Let's hope for this to pass quickly and more sleep for all of us!

• Yes. DS has been waking up twice a night screaming for no reason. I've tried letting him CIO, but he just keeps screaming until he has a coughing fit. I can't wait for this to pass!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"