January 2013 Moms

Let's send more T&Ps to Chance Encounters today :)

@Chance Encounters - I think I read that your D&C was scheduled for today.  Just wanted to say that I took a moment today to send healing thoughts and prayers your way.  I'm guessing the other ladies here on Jan 2013 are, too. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Let's send more T&Ps to Chance Encounters today :)

• I've been thinking about you today too. I pray everything went ok and you can start healing. I'm so sorry you are going through this. {{{HUGS}}}

• I'm so sorry ChanceEncounters.  Healing thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this difficult time.
    Me: unexplained infertility - annovulatory DH: testicular cancer survivor!! TTC since June 2009 BFP May 11, 2012 EDD January 24, 2013 June 1, 2012 - first u/s, heartbeat 124 BPM!! June 22, 2012 - heard the heartbeat 9w1d 181 BPM!! 24 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing, and IT'S A BOY! Welcome to the world my miracle, we prayed and prayed for you, and we can't believe you're here!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thoughts and prayers have been with you all day today. I hope you family will heal quickly with better days ahead.
  • Thinking of you all today. Let us know if there is anything we can do. I can not imagine the heart ache, and i am hoping for peace and healing for your family at this time. (((Hugs)))

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

• (((Hugs))) thinking of you today.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • We are all thinking of you and here for you. I'm praying for healing and comfort for you and your family.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love you ladies! Thank you so much.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"