Eco-Friendly Family

New Deodorant

Any brand name that other "all natural" families would suggest? I want one for myself and my husband. Something "manly",  something "feminine" but also something that works!

Re: New Deodorant

• I really like Bubble and Bee Pit Putty. It's kind of pricey (especially when you factor in shipping), but DH and I both use it and love it. It's deodorant, not anti-perspirant, so it won't stop you from sweating, just from stinking!

1 miracle Earth baby and 5 Angel babies

~All welcome~

• I haven't found a natural brand that works for us. DH is still using conventional :( and I make my own, which works really well for me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Crystal essance is my all time fav. Chamomile and green tea scent. Good luck!
  • My husband uses burts bees. I use Toms.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Tom's is good. Love the apricot one... the thought of having apricot pits kinda strikes me funny.
  • I use lavanila.  it is not the crunchiest out there by any means but it is aluminum free.  I absolutely love it and find that it is the only one that works for me so I am sticking with it.  I sweat only occasionally and it keeps me smelling good most of the time!  Sephora used to sell it but is discontinuing it.  I think it is going to be more readily available in drugstores and what not.
  • I use Lavanila as well and I love it!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I second the Pit Putty from Bubble & Bee. My husband uses Desert Essence brand and likes it.
  • edited January 2014
    I thought that the Crystal deodorants contained aluminum (in the form of potassium alum, aka potassium aluminum sulfate)?

ETA: Edited for clarity

1 miracle Earth baby and 5 Angel babies

~All welcome~

• Thank you!

I just bought Tom's for my husband. It doesn't smell very masculine, but we'll see if it works. I'm still on the hunt for a smell that I like for myself. 
  • A local mom makes natural products that I like a lot. Her line is called "meant to be" and it's out of clarksville, tn. She makes other products as well.
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"