3rd Trimester
Options

Pregnancy dreams

I had a dream that I gave birth to a squirrel. Lol. I was upset with the staff that they didn't put her on my chest right away for skin to skin bonding and that they didn't let me nurse. The whole thing was really bizarre. Did anyone else have any strange dreams? I would love to hear them

Re: Pregnancy dreams

• Options
    That made me laugh out loud. No weird dreams... just lots of sex dreams! Probably because I'm not having any  X_X
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In the beginning of my pregnancy I had a dream that my basement was flooded and I was saving a monkey from biting kittens!! Now all my dreams have to do with either me being in labour and having the baby or breastfeeding. I've had 5 dreams where it's a boy and 1 dream where it's a girl. We don't know what we are having. One dream seemed so real, I had an easy labour and I gave birth to an 8lb baby boy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a dream that I was resting in bed. When I went to sit up my daughter just kinda fell out. I yelled out to my husband that I just had the baby. We rushed to the hospital and when we got there they took hours to admit us. When they finally got to us they checked our daughter in and then told us we had to leave because visiting hours were over. They didn't check me in, look me over or let me feed her. I woke up crying. Luckily none of that happened IRL.
  • Options
    Pregnancy dreams... well I guess I've had a few ... but I can't really say exactly what many of them were.
    However, my most recent ones, according my husband, are about our son being in the house and crying and I keep waking my hubby up to go feed him - but our son isn't born yet! LOL The most recent dream I remember:
    I was putting our son to sleep and he was laying just like hubby was, arms by his head, legs splayed out, and he kept moving his head just like my hubby does when he's sleeping... Then in my dream, I walked away for just a second and my son woke up and started crying... That's all I remember... weird because apparently I also sleep talk - and in the morning my hubby laughed as he told me I was talking in my sleep and said "Gabriel's crying... don't cry..." Apparently I had tried to soothe the baby, but was holding a pillow!

lol... but I'm pretty sure that wont be the last dream I have :)
  • Options
    LOL!  I love your dream!  I've had some, but not like that.  I had a dream last night that I thought it was ok to drink wine by the bucket and somehow it didn't affect my baby.  I had another where I had my baby after a few months, she was completely healthy and I had NO IDEA what to feed her.  
  • Options

I enjoyed your dream as well. I had one the other night about giving birth to twin kittens. My SIL also does my sonograms and I was so angry with her for not telling me that I was having twins. She responded that she was a little upset that she didn't catch that they were cats. I wasn't upset at all about the cat thing but horrified over the twin thing. Crazy what our minds dream up during pregnancy.

• Options
    I've had some pretty weird ones not that I remember what happened in them, Hugh Jackman has been in a couple of my dreams (they weren't naughty dreams though) Lol
  • Options
    With my son, I had a dream that my granddaddy (my favorite grandparent who died when I was 13) came down from Heaven just to visit with my son.  I can't remember if I knew he was a boy at that point yet, but in my dream, my blonde-headed, blue-eyed boy sat on his lap and they laughed and had a great time.  Then, I got to say goodbye again and my granddaddy left.  My son has blonde hair, blue eyes and a sense of humor that is just like my granddaddy's.  

Okay, that dream wasn't a bizarro dream, but my mom had one of those when she was pregnant with me.

I was a bit of a late baby (due November 1, born November 29).  The doctors and nurses just kept telling her that I just wasn't ready yet.  So, one night, she dreamed that she went into labor and had me and I was born with no arms or legs.  The doctor looked at me and told my mom, "Oops!  She's not ready yet!" and popped me back in.  I should say that I was a slow developer.  They don't like to let you go past 42 weeks anymore due to complications (I had fecal matter in my lungs and the cord was wrapped around my neck three times), but my left hip ball hadn't grown fully into the socket, so it could be popped in and out.  I guess I was a procrastinator in the womb too!
  • Options
    I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a boy when in real life i am having a girl, i argued with the doctors telling them theres something wrong its a girl and they were only showing me a paper where it said I gave birth to a boy. Not so weird but i have had plenty of crazy dreams tho.
  • Options
    I had a dream last night that someone hacked into my baby registry and put a ton of super expensive items on there, like $150 baby clothes, and when I discovered it I felt super ashamed that people would think I put those things there.  It actually woke me out of sleep, haha. 
  • Options
    Thank you guys for sharing. Its good to know that I am not the only one :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"