Cloth Diapering

If you've been around long enough to know Pixy and ZB.

They both need your prayers right now. I don't know if the news has made it's way to bump land yet, but our kids were born about the same time and I recall her being really active in these parts.

https://pandce.****/thread/278858/donations-pixy-family

Re: If you've been around long enough to know Pixy and ZB.

• Yes she was!! I was a total lurker then, but fondly remember her and zb. It's heart breaking what she is going through...

Thanks for sharing a way to help with their family. Hoping her MRI has better than expected results.
  • I have no words for this. :( Sending all the positivity I can.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Loading the player...
  • All the good vibe from the universe.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just so heartbroken for her and her family since I heard about this. :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Oh how awful. Praying so hard for that baby and her family.

image imageimageimage

• I've been sick over this.  Poor ZB!  They updated this morning that they are letting her go and will be donating her organs so other children can live. I have no words...
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • I vaguely remember her from when I was pregnant with DS and lurking on this board. It is a heartbreaking situation. I thought of and prayed for her sweet little family last night and rocked my son a little longer.
  • I can't even imagine! So sad. :( Did they share what kind of accident it was that caused her injury? My heart breaks for them.
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• So heartbreaking :( I couldn't imagine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • doeie04 said:
    I can't even imagine! So sad. :( Did they share what kind of accident it was that caused her injury? My heart breaks for them.
    My understanding is that they have not. This may be due to the fact that there may be an active investigation into whatever caused ZB's injuries. (Note: This is what I have gleaned from various threads.)

More importantly, may Pixy and her family find peace. You are in the t&ps of many people. 

• @Chickypoo2468
    You are correct. I guess I meant they weren't sharing what caused (or they suspect caused) the perforated bowel. 

Again, t&ps to pixy and family. 
  • She is gone :(  Her last update was "At 1:57 today, I snuggled my daughter as she transitioned into peace, I am broken" 

I am so sad or Pixy, so sad for ZB.  Poor Elise, Poor family.  :(
    At 1:57 pm today, I snuggled my daughter as she transitioned into peace. I'm broken. - See more at: https://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/love-light-for-zb/127512#sthash.wZoVGrjz.dpuf
    At 1:57 pm today, I snuggled my daughter as she transitioned into peace. I'm broken. - See more at: https://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/love-light-for-zb/127512#sthash.wZoVGrjz.dpuf
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • I can't even imagine the pain they must be going through. No parent should have to deal with something like this. What absolute strength and compassion Pixy and her husband have to share their daughter's life through organ donation. 

Praying for peace for little Elise and her parents.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • I do remember Pixy from when I was on here with my oldest in 2011. I am absolutely heartbroken for them. No family should go through this. I hope they are able to find little pieces of comfort where they can.
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • I don't know her, but my heart breaks for her and her family. I can't even imagine.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• My heart hurts so badly for Pixy and ZB and family.  I've been thinking about them all afternoon. What a beautiful gift to give life to others when they are going through what is certainly a nightmare. Prayers that they are comforted even just a little bit by all the T&Ps sent their way from the internet, and that when they are ready to move on they find speedy healing to their hearts.    

image imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"