FFFC — The Bump
Blended Families

FFFC

I can't believe no one has started these yet.

Mine. When I neuter animals at work, I not only think about, but also talk about, who I would must love to perform this surgery on with a dull blade and no analgesic, only a paralytic. And I think it might even be worse that I am not the only one here who thinks such horrible things. My co-workers do the same thing. But we only talk and think like this when we castrate something, never any other procedure. Weird...

Another one. When clients decide they are special and want to roam the clinic and come into my surgery room and chat, I have the urge to throw whatever body part I'm holding at their face. And

But however grossly violent this all sounds, I really have had a delightful past few days. I have been taking that alone time we talked about every day somehow and everyone is much happier.

Hence the reason said client did not actually get a uterus thrown at his face this morning.

Re: FFFC

• Our community had a tragedy where a 13 month old died. It was an od on methadone and methamphetamine. It was horrible. However, all these moms who I know have substance abuse problems, cps investigations, and documented alcohol abuse and drama are sitting there shit talking wanting to lynch the parents.

A baby died, it's an outrageous and horrible thing, the people responsible are being held responsible but we as a community could come together and support our local substance abuse programs. Nope. Everyone would rather shit talk. DH and I do what we can to support a local treatment center, my mom is head counselor there.

I just get really sick of the hypocrisy. Some of these women I've reported myself when they posted pictures smoking pot in car with their child. But because their kids aren't dead, they can judge.

The irony that I'm judging them is not lost on me, but I'm praying for them and because I know them I also try and encourage better choices in a non confrontational way. So, I'm a little sick of being so kind.

::end rant::

Anniversary

(Jar of Bees- Le Blog)

Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That's horrible, Nurriem. One of the reasons us moving benefited so much was because it cut ties with so many people like that. At some point you have to acknowledge that they will only change if they want to and decide whether or not you want to look at that in your life (i.e. coworkers, people you know from the past and see in Wal-Mart, etc). My husband simply had too much history there with people that went down those paths for me to see a healthy life for us there.
  • ambrvan said:

That's horrible, Nurriem. One of the reasons us moving benefited so much was because it cut ties with so many people like that. At some point you have to acknowledge that they will only change if they want to and decide whether or not you want to look at that in your life (i.e. coworkers, people you know from the past and see in Wal-Mart, etc). My husband simply had too much history there with people that went down those paths for me to see a healthy life for us there.

Moving is one of our goals. We both grew up here, in some regards its a good place to raise children, some not. I live across the river but may as well just be the same town. I think about my kids dating and in like, well of what I know of some of these parents, lets run away.

The death of the little girl shook our town, rightly so. She was only days younger than my DS. It was horrible but instead of learn from others mIstakes, they want to lynch them and keep on partying.

Anniversary

(Jar of Bees- Le Blog)

Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards