May 2014 Moms
Options

Holy Kicking Babies!!!

FTM here, these kids have been so much fun and learning who is who has been even more fun...but baby C(Kyra Mae) is defiantly the strongest one! She loves to be head down with her feet in my ribs and kick kick kick! We saw a foot tonight it was the most exciting/freakiest thing. I'm wondering how my peanuts are measuring up with everyone else...has anyone done a growth scan yet? I'm 24 weeks and the babes are weighing in at 1.9-1.11oz
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Beta #1 208, Beta #2 800, Beta #3 6,000
Were Having Triplets!
You Tube Videos of our Family finding out the good news!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Holy Kicking Babies!!!

• Options
    What no video!? Kidding, I can only imagine how fun a party of three in my tummy would be.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimage

• Options
    My one little guy goes nuts sometimes in there so I can only imagine multiples! How fun!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My twins are kicking like crazy as well! :) I agree, it is neat to now be able to tell who's moving and when. At 19w2d they were measuring 11oz &13oz. Other than a quick cervical check at 22w, we haven't had an ultrasound since that anatomy scan. Our next growth scan is scheduled for Wednesday at 24w and I'm anxious to get an updated estimate. I'm guessing they'll be in the same range as your triplets though.
  • Options
    I have my anatomy scan next Wednesday but I believe he's tracking on schedule. I'm 23 weeks and he's a little over 1lb. That's so cool, triplets! Congrats!
  • Options
    ebox322ebox322 member
    edited January 2014
    Omg I never thought what it would be like having twins kicking, let alone TRIPLETS! This little lady is playing Olympic soccer in there so I can only imagine!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It's been a dance party in my ute lately.  It's a singles dance though. Glad to see you round these parts! Have you found out the sex for all of them yet?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    3 would be crazy! At 21 weeks I'm just excited to be feeling the baby more and more.
  • Options
     Holy cow...I can't imagine 3 babies.

My LO was measuring 8 inches and 10 oz at 19 weeks, which the OB said was average.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Options

Ahh welcome back!! I've been thinking about all of you!! How are you feeling? I know right now I can see my boy practicing his martial arts and soccer kicks on my bladder. I think if I had three in there I'd just move into the bathroom! 

My little dude also enjoys round-house kicking my bladder. Haha.

And OP...triplets!! Wow!! That's awesome.

Mommy to my sweet boy, JG, born May 15, 2014

Baby #2 due 4/26/16!

• Options
    Multiples seem to be more active, IMO. Or maybe it's just boys lol. Mine seem to get each other going. Those are great weights, mine are 1lb8oz and 1lb9oz at 24w4d.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    That's crazy cool! Now I can't stop wondering what it would feel like to have multiples dancing with each other in there. I never would have thought about being able to tell which one is which. Congratulations to you! :)
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm overwhelmed with babies and I only have two. I can't even imagine having 3 competing for space in there. Caroline is all over my bladder a good part of the time though so at least you don't have to deal with that. I'm so happy to hear you're doing well and the babies are growing big too! Mine are right about the same size. Oliver is 1lb 5oz and Caroline is 1lb 2oz at 23 weeks.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage

• Options
    So cool that you can feel three and can even start to distinguish the kicks! I pee on myself with one kicking on my bladder. Can't imagine 6 feet and arms!!
  • Options
    Oh that is so cool that you are able to tell which one is which! Your little ones seem to be at a healthy range for twins! My little guy at 19 weeks was measuring at 12oz. My OB said that was pretty big for 19weeks. He is moving and kicking like crazy too. I have to sneak in a long nap here and there because he keeps me up Late at night and wakes me back up around 4 or 5 am these days.
  • Options
    That's gotta be pretty nuts to have multiple babies and limbs moving around in there. Glad to see you updating! I'd love to hear more about how you and babies are doing. I'm impressed that you know which is which. I can't tell what part of this singleton is poking me. Shoot sometimes I'm still not sure if it's just gas!

imageimage

• Options
    kshampenykshampeny member
    edited January 2014
    Wow, three! I have two boys and they are pretty active. Three would be nuts. I'm carrying pretty high, so no problems with dancing on the bladder yet, but I'm sure that will happen sooner than later. At my 24 week appointment last week mine were measuring 1 lb. 8 oz. and 1 lb. 12 oz. so it sounds like your triplets are doing great. :)
    Introducing the Rowselettes, Archer and Xander.
    Want to know more about me?  Check out my blog. :)
  • Options
    You definitely need to post in HDBD! You would win!! I can't wait to see it!

What is that?
    Were Having Triplets!

• Options

You definitely need to post in HDBD! You would win!! I can't wait to see it!

What is that?

It's hump day bump day!! Where everyone posts pictures of their bumps !!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @JCKOB17 well my twins are in one placenta and my boy is in another so my little boy is always on my left side and my twins are always on my right. My twin girls have a shared placenta but 2 separate Sacs and now that they are getting bigger and space is becoming less Lyra is always on my far right while Antonella is always in the middle. I also get ultra sounds every 2 weeks and they seem to always be in these same spots!
    Were Having Triplets!

• Options
    Oh I love it!! Is it on wends day I'll have to remember!! I'll be 25 weeks this Tuesday :)
    Were Having Triplets!

• Options
    I just have one and while movements are still not constant at 21 weeks, he likes to have dance parties in the middle of my college lectures and when I go to bed.
    He's going to be a big guy like most of the boys (and me) in my family! He's already over a pound and measuring in the 95th percentile so I'm sure I'll start feeling those kicks more and more here pretty quickly!

• Options
    @Carpenter627 sleep......what's that? Hahahaha I've had to move out to the sofa because my belly gets in the way in bed. The firmness of the sofa helps I prop myself out and pass out. I'm getting about 6-8 hours of on and off sleep.
    Were Having Triplets!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"