Infertility Veterans

Wednesday Roll call - sorry I'm late

edited January 2014 in Infertility Veterans
Hello ladies - sorry for the late check in. My job is super busy with tax and audit season in full swing.

How are the most wonderful women in the world doing? What's going on?

Sending hugs and love to anyone going through a tough time right now.

@mrsmcirish - we are all thinking only positive thoughts for you and keeping our fx.

@chucktgirl - welcome back Hun!

@laceyj67 - woo hoo on getting the FET underway!

What's going on with our PAIF gals?

Rachel
TTC 1/2010 DH Dx - Azoospermia 2/2011
Hysteroscopy 3/2011 2 Polyps removed 4/2011
DH on Clomid / Arimidex to address hormonal issues - Sperm found July 2011!
IVF #1 September 2011 - ER 9/8/2011- 8R, 5M - icsi - 1 made it to transfer - BFFN :-(
IVF #2 Lucky November 2011 - ER 11/25/2011 - 15 eggs!, 13 mature, 10 fertilized with isci - 7 made it to transfer! Transferred 1 - 8 cell and 2 - 7 cell. BFP!!!!
1st U/S - Twins! 2nd U/S - 3 heartbeats!!! - HOLY COW!!!
Prayers for our take home babies!
2 babies born on 3/27/12 and lost. Last baby born on 3/29/12 and lost at 20 weeks.
My angels grew wings shortly after birth.
Ahava Raisel, Matisyahu Nissim & Zev Chaim - Mommy and Daddy will always love you.
IVF #3 July 2012 - ER 7/17/2012 - 10 R. 5 F. 4 made it to ET
Transferred 2 on 7/20/2012 no snow babies :-(
Beta on 7/31/2012 = BFMFN
A miracle gift expected to come to us through adoption around 9/2012
Baby girl adopted - Birth Mother changed her mind and took the baby back
IVF #4 October 2012 - New RE. Doing PGD Testing. 8 R, 7F, 2 made it to 5 day blast for PDG testing. Both Normal (Thank you G-d!!!) 1 boy and 1 girl
transferred one beautiful 5day blast (girl)
Please G-d the almighty one - let this be our take home baby!
Beta #1 158, Beta #2 318, 1 Absolutely magnificent HB at 175! Thank you G-d!!!
Baby Girl born August 5th. Thank you G-d for our precious miracle.
AMA. PAIF & SAIF always welcome - I need all the prayers I can get!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Wednesday Roll call - sorry I'm late

• My whole update is I'm busy! I leave when the whole house is still sleeping and I come home and the whole house is sleeping. Even one of my dogs seems to have forgotten me - she barks at me when I come in at night! Really dog? I pulled you from certain death and you can't remember me?!?! Lol
    IVF #1 September 2011 - ER 9/8/2011- 8R, 5M - icsi - 1 made it to transfer - BFFN :-(
    IVF #2 Lucky November 2011 - ER 11/25/2011 - 15 eggs!, 13 mature, 10 fertilized with isci - 7 made it to transfer! Transferred 1 - 8 cell and 2 - 7 cell. BFP!!!!
    2 babies born on 3/27/12 and lost. Last baby born on 3/29/12 and lost at 20 weeks.
    Ahava Raisel, Matisyahu Nissim & Zev Chaim - Mommy and Daddy will always love you.
    IVF #4 October 2012 - New RE. Doing PGD Testing. 8 R, 7F, 2 made it to 5 day blast for PDG testing. Both Normal (Thank you G-d!!!) 1 boy and 1 girl

• I'm all kinds of PO'ed these days......  my day today started with a conversation with my neighbor who after telling me how sorry she was to hear about our loss, told me "better luck next time". WTF.  =((       Then I got to work only to find out that while my boss is gone on maternity leave this other girl is going to be supervising our CSR staff and not me (last minute change). A good portion of things I've been training on for over a month is now someone else's job....and my boss is leaving for mat. leave any day. Good luck with that. Seriously, I'm so fed up with getting nowhere everywhere I turn. Ugh, sorry for the vent. I hate everyone these days...well except you all :)
    Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • firesirenfiresiren member
    edited January 2014
    @kflynn81 Your neighbor had a very poor choice of words.  And I'm learning sometimes bosses can be jerks.  Mine is being a butthead.

AFM:  I pretty much freaking out.  A gun man just went into my usual grocery store and shot several people.  I go there so often and know so many people there. I'm just bawling and praying.  My own problems are so insignificant when I know someone is being told their teenage child died tonight. My heart breaks.  This is my community and I care for these people.

ETA: cause I always leave out words!!
     36 DH 33 TTC for over 3 years
    First mini-IVF Sept 2011... Only 1 egg! ... BFN
    Switching RE
    IVF#2 May 2012 9 eggs and only 2 sperm, WTH!
    BFN
    IVF #3 March 2013~Tesa with back-up Donor Sperm,Tesa, unsuccessful used DS~ Chemical :(   

Switching RE's within practice

2 frosties waiting for us, November 2013!!!!!   Transferred 2 "average" blasts 11/20/2013
    BFP!!!!!!!  Boy/Girl Twins!!!!!! Due 08/08/2014

My Blog

*~God gives his hardest battles to his toughest solders. Unknown.
  • So tired. I too am working a lot gearing up for some time off for FET. I've had the lupron headache for two days. Ugh.
    Happy hump day ladies in glad it's over and were closer to the weekend!
    Oh my sister finally leaves to go back home sat... She's been in my house since dec 20th. Over that!
    Me 34 and DH 39 married in aug. 2002
    Did 5 round of clomid 2010 =BFN
     High levels of NK CELLS DX sept.2012 DOR:# 0.02 
    IVF #1 May 2012  ER 4, EF 2, ET 2 =BFN
    MINI IVF Oct.2012  Cancelled 10-27-12
    Ivf #3 Antagonist Protocol April 2013
    Shared cycle..Donor cycled in July Got 12 eggs 9 fertilized and 8 frozen!!
    DE FET #1 Sept. 3rd 2013 FIRST BFP EVER 5dp5dt
    miscarried Sept 24th at 5 weeks 5 days
    Etopic  D&C and hysterscopy Nov 5 2013
    dx with pre genetic blood clotting dec 2013
    FET #2 Jan 31st  2014 
    Miscarried for a second time again at 5 weeks 5 days
    Currently fostering to adopt an amazing little 1 year old boy..P.J!
    FET#3  is Oct 29th 2014
    BFN on fet #3
    Last and FINAL FET coming JAN 28th 2015
    Everyone Welcome

• Geordie - it will be on and off until my audits are completed. I don't work for a CPA firm anymore - I actually work for the client in this case. The problem is that we have a public company that files with the SEC, two hedge funds, 4 operating companies and 8 subsidiaries that I have to get the audits completed for. I want to go back to bed ... Lol

Kflynn - seriously WTF?!?!?!? I really think people get so uncomfortable and don't know what to say. I can tell you after losing my triplets, I was told - wow - you dodged that bullet! Clearly not appropriate. People suck and I'm sorry your neighbor couldn't muster up I'm so sorry for your loss and a prayer that next time will be a smooth pregnancy instead if better luck next time - I mean wtf dud you just lose a game of poker?

Fire - holy cow! That is horrible. Many prayers for your community. People value life so little.

Lacey - hope you are feeling better. Glad you'll be getting a break soon and as always, keeping my fx for a great transfer.

• PA: I worked for one of the Big Four accounting firms when I lived in San Francisco and it was a madhouse during tax season. Hope you get to enjoy life again once tax season is over. And your comment about your dog cracked me up. I totally know what you mean!

Geordie: Aww, that sucks! I hope the time flies between now and when you see YH.

kflynn - OH. MY. GOSH. This literally makes me want to fly through the screen and choke your neighbor! Who says something like that!? I'm SO SO SORRY! Sending you lots of hugs and love. You are amazingly strong. I hope people start being more understanding and kind to you!

firesiren - that is tragic! I am so sorry and will keep your town in my prayers. Your community sounds amazing. I remember you telling me about the outpouring of love they had for that child with cancer. Why do some of the worst things happen to good people? I just don't understand. :(

Lacy - I hope that Lupron headache goes away soon! When do you start the estrace? Mine usually improved once I added the e2 back in. Also lots and lots of water seemed to help! Whatever it takes, I hope you feel better soon. I'm glad you got to spend some nice time with your sister but I hear you on being ready for them to go. :)

AFM: Nothing big going on in my world. My dog has been getting over a bacterial infection and that's been a total blast. Pun intended. I've never seen or cleaned up so much dog poop in my life. But he's on meds now and doing much better. Poor guy!

************ Signature/Ticker Warning ************
    Me (32) DH (36) - Finding our way to baby #1
    Me: POF/DOR - AMH <0.16, heterozygous c677t MTHFR, insulin resistant and gluten intolerant
    DH: Severe MFI

12/2/11 - IUI #1- BFN 
    8/1/12 - IVF #1 - Zero response from max stims (600iu intramuscularly)

My ovaries are just for decoration

12/6/12 - Adopted five embryos that had been frozen for over ten years!
    2/11/13 - DEmbryo FET #1 Thawed four, sadly two didn't survive. Transferred two beautiful blasts. 
    2/16/13 - First BFP of my life @ 6dp5dt! EDD 10/30/13
    3/27/13 - After beta and u/s hell, no heartbeat ever detected. D&C at 9w1d.

6/5/13 - Adopted four new embryos that had been frozen for seven years!

9/12/13 - DEmbryo FET #2. Thawed and transferred two beautiful blasts
    9/17/13 - BFP @ 5dp6dt! EDD 05/31/14
    9/29/13 - m/c @ 5w1d. :(

11/19/13 - DEmbryo FET #3. Thawed and transferred one blast from each batch. Wow!
    11/23/13 - BFP @ 4dp6dt! EDD 8/7/13
    Beta #1 @ 13dp6dt - 522  Beta #2 @ 16dp6dt - 1373 
    6w5d ultrasound showed one perfect baby with a beautiful heartbeat of 134bpm!

Snowflake baby is a girl! 
    Our beautiful Snowflake girl arrived on July 22, 2014!   
    My embryo adoption blog: Wishing on a Snowflake

image      image 
  • @PrettyAccountant You must be so tired!  You definitely have a full plate.  FX that things calm down after April.

@geordie314 Good luck with your FET prep.

@kflynn81 Sorry you had to endure that from your neighbor. (((Hugs)))

@firesiren OMG, how horrible!  Thank God you were safe and sound at home when that happened.

@Lacyj67 I’m glad that your household is finally returning to normal and you can now focus on your FET.

@liz4paws I am so happy to see that your little one is growing strong!!!

*** @Mrs.McIrish  Not sure if you are testing but if you are I hope you are seeing a second line! I don’t seem to have much clout with the man upstairs but I am saying my prayers ;) *** 

As for me, I am feeling completely apathetic. DH is not sure if he wants to continue and to be honest neither am I. I feel like a switch flipped after CO and I just haven’t been able to get back to the mental place I was before. As strange as it may sound if we go forward with another cycle it is more for regret management than anything else. I have lost faith in the system and moving forward with my current mindset is all about knowing I did my best rather than hoping for success.  

Sorry to be such a wet rag, ladies!!!! 

***SIGNATURE WARNING***

TTC #1

Me 42, DH 47

Dx = AMA/DOR, MFI

IVF/ICSI #1 = BFN

IVF/ICSI #2 = BFP; early loss

IVF/ICSI #3 (DE) = BFP; early loss

FET = BFN

IVF/ICSI #4 (DE w/ CCS) = BFP

Beta #1 @ 10dp6dt = 265; Beta #2 @ 14dp6dt = 1251. 

1st U/S @ 6w2d showed one perfect little heartbeat! 

2nd U/S @ 7w2d. HB 132 & everything measuring on track.

Our beautiful little girl arrived January 2015!

• luvbostonluvboston member
    edited January 2014
    Geordie: That sucks! I hope the time flies!

kflynn - wtf, I'm gonna come there and start tasering ppl, rar!!

firesiren - that is tragic! I am so sorry and will keep your town in my thoughts.Your community sounds amazing.

Lacy - I hope that Lupron headache goes away soon!

Liz-eww sorry about the dog

Soph-hugs

AFM: going to re tomorrow!!! The bleeding is wearing on me it reminds me of all m/c's.
    6 m/c
    Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
    Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
    1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
    Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
    1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
    Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
    DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
    IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
    IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
    Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
    Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
    Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
    Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP
    Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
    Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• I'm here, too. Just not hanging around here a whole lot these days, trying to forget about IF. Very busy at work, trying to plan some time away. Not much going on in my life besides that. Cheering you lovely ladies on though!!
    Me: 37, DH: 38: ttc 7 years, dx: unknown
    10/11: after 2 years, saw a RE, FSH 5.4
    11/11: BFP! (surprise after thyroid & normal hsg),
    12/11: missed m/c after 7 week u/s, 1/12: D&C
    6/12 IUI#1-IUI #3: clomid = BFP!, C/P
    IVF #1(10/12) FSH 5.4, AFC: 16 long Lupron, 5R/5M/4F, all 4 made it to 5dt, 1 blast/1-8 cell transferred=BFN
    IVF #2(12/12)AFC 21, MD lupron, 4R/4M/3F, 5dt of 1 blast and 2-8cell. BFN.
    IVF#3(4/13) Natural start antagon protocol, 12R,11F. one PGS normal at day 6 transfer. BFN.
    IVF#4 (11/13) C.CRM (ODW.U normal 8/13 Still no Diagnosis) EPP/antagonist. ER 13R/7M/6F. Only 1 made it to freeze. Abnormal. Looking into options of DE, Fresh vs frozen.
    10/14 new local RE to look into what's next. CD3 FSH 4.7, AMH 0.9. Met with DE agencies and exploring options for feb/march 2015.
    Surprise natural bfp (4 days before donor is signed). Beta #1 at 9dpo: 51.8, 2nd beta: 195 (25 hours doubling) @11dpo. 3rd beta (12/15): 516 (35 hrs doubling) 4th beta(12/17): 895 (58 hours doubling) 5th beta(12/19): 2120. U/S at 5w0d(12/22): one gestational sac with yolk sac. U/S #2 (6w0d)12/29. One little bean measuring 6w0d with HR 124. 3rd u/s(1/4)7w0d: baby measuring 7w2d. HR 134. 3/30: A/S at MFM went great except for low lying placenta. Verifi results are normal! Team Blue! Please send any positive thoughts our way! EDD:8/24/2015
    Baby Will born 8/18. He's perfect.
  • ****paif response******

Hi ladies, giant hugs all around!!! I've been lurking over here and rooting for all of you, just not posting much of anywhere these days. I really hope that good things are on the horizon for everyone here!

Life has just been busy! We are doing some home improving- ripping up carpet to reveal the hardwood floors underneath and trying to get a shed up in the backyard. On the PAIF front all is good. I'm still not feeling any movement yet :( but hopefully soon. We are steadily making progress on everything but a name for a girl(a boy name is already decided) but we have til June to figure something out!

Has anyone heard from WindyCity lately? I've been thinking about her.....

Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • As for me, I am feeling completely apathetic. DH is not sure if he wants to continue and to be honest neither am I. I feel like a switch flipped after CO and I just haven’t been able to get back to the mental place I was before. As strange as it may sound if we go forward with another cycle it is more for regret management than anything else. I have lost faith in the system and moving forward with my current mindset is all about knowing I did my best rather than hoping for success.  

Oh boy, Sophistikitty, this is EXACTLY how I feel. CO really did a number on us when they dumped us last month. We have not recovered. I have made an appt with yet another clinic in my state, mainly for the reason you state. I didn't feel done. CO has completely f*cked up any our last legitimate chance to have a baby- and I really can't discuss it. Even typing this much about it has made my throat close like I want to puke. I'm in a really bad place where I can't be around babies again, and can barely stand reading about BFPs on boards. Somehow it's better when it's a IFV though-- I guess I know how hard they've had it. So I haven't been on here much. Plus, the Bump has decided to become incompatible with Internet Explorer, so I can only Bump at work... which will be rare. Sorry, ladies, I wish I could be on more, but I'm pretty mad at the Bump for not addressing the many ladies who reported this problem, and more-so, for not fixing it.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    My BLOG: www.ivfbabyquest.wordpress.com -Update - old blog.

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!
    Me: 42, Hubby: 35, TTC since Jan 2010. Dx: DOR due to advanced maternal age. Also: Hypothyroidism (100mcg Levothyroxin). Positive for MTHFR (hetero-C677T), Factor V Leiden, and Fragile X (on DH side). Taking pre-natal vitamins
    First natural PG 9/27/11; mc: 1/20/12

First RE visit: 8/8/12, Saline Sonogram: 8/28/12, IVF injection class: 10/11/12, add FaBB Tab for FVL, +Vitamin D.
    IVF #1: 10/17/12 Baseline: FSH- 9.4, E2- 24, LH- 3.7, Prog- 0.3 The u/s showed 6 follicles in my right  & 9 in my left. Rx: 150 Bravelle & 150 Menopur SQ nightly. 10/21/12: Add Ganirelix SQ every morning.
    ER 10/28/12: 13 Retreived. 7 Mature. 6 Fertilized. 5 Made it to PGS. ET 11/2/12: CANCELED. All 5 came back from PGS as having "severe abnormalities."
    IVF #2: 1/7/13 Baseline: FSH- 8.8, 4 follicles in my right & 6 in my left. Rx: 150 Bravelle & 150 Menopur SQ nightly. 1/11/13: Add Ganirelix SQ every morning. hCG Trigger 1/16/13

ER 1/18/13: 9 Retrieved. 5 Mature. 5 Fertilized. 2 Made it to PGS. ET 1/23/13: CANCELED. All embryos (he even sent the ones not growing) came back from PGS as having "multiple severe abnormalities."
    IVF #3:
    NEW RE! 3/1/13 Baseline: FSH- 9.6, E2- 61, Prog- 0.94, 3 follicles in my right & 4 in my left. Rx: 150 Bravelle& 150 Menopur SQ in PM. 3/7/13: Add Ganirelix SQ in AM. hCG Trigger 3/9/13 SQ.
    ER 3/11/13: 6R, 2M, 2F. Day 3: one 8 cell, grade 0.  Five day ET 3/16/13: one early blast, grade Fair. 3/24/13 AF came a day before beta. BFN

IVF #4: 
    (Added acupuncture to this cycle.) 3/25/13 WTF & Baseline: FSH-11.8, E2- 56, Prog- 0.84 3/26/13 Start stims. 3/30/13 u/s: 5 follicles in my right & 4 in my left. Rx: 225 Bravelle& 225 Menopur SQ in PM. 3/31/13 Add Ganirelix SQ in AM.hCG Trigger 4/3/13 SQ.
    ER 4/5/13: 5R, 3M, 3F naturally. Day 3: two 8 cell, grade 0, one 8 cell, grade 2 (Scale 0-best to 3-worst). Five day ET 4/10/13: two blastocysts (the 3rd stopped growing.) Beta 4/18/13: 2.5 BFFN. RE recommends we stop trying and focus on living childless, due to the extremely poor quality of my eggs.
    ***Decided to stop trying and live CFNBC. I couldn't adjust. So, six months later...

IVF #5: Changed RE. Going to one of the big name clinics now. OWDU: 10/29/13. Update: HORRIBLE experience. Disgusted and distraught at their complete unprofessionalism and how much money and precious time they cost us. Sickening. Have now changed RE again. New Patient appt. 1/30/14.
    BFP! Out of nowhere, I got KU the old fashioned way! POAS 1/26/14 - Positive! FDLM 12/30/13. Beta #1 16dpo= 373. Beta #2 18dpo= 801. EDD 10/6/14
    2/4/14 1st U/S revealed a 5wk2day sac but no fetal pole. Started 200mgs of progesterone suppositories daily
    2/11/14 2nd U/S revealed a perfect 6wk1day "diamond ring" embryo with a beating heart! 138bpm! Add 1mg folic acid and 40mg Lovenox
    2/25/14 3rd U/S: perfect 8w1d embryo, 178bpm. 3/6 start spotting. 3/11 10w1d U/S shows no heartbeat. Scheduling D&C. The Stork has forsaken me again.
    IVF #5.2: New in-state RE. Supplement priming for 1.5 cycles prior to start of cycle, including DHEA 50mg (stopped 5/15), CoQ10 200mg 2x/day, L-Arginine- 1000mg 2x/day (stopped 6/5 due to cold sore!), myo-inositol- 2g 2x/day, melatonin- 3mg, and Neevo (prenatal for MTHFR).
    5/16/14 Day 2 bw cycle prior: FSH- 12.22, E2- 38.37, Prog- 1.35, LH- 9.46. 6/2/14 Day 19 bw: Prog- 23
    6/12/14 Baseline: E2- 122.7, Prog- 0.4. 5 follicles in left, 4 follicles in right. Start stims: 375IU Follistim & 150IU Menopur. 6/19 Increase Follistim to 425IU, Menopur still 150IU. 6/18 add Ganirelix. 6/23 Ovidrel trigger SQ. 6/25 ER: 8R, 8M, 5F naturally. Start Medrol & Doxy. 6/26 Start Endometrin. 7/2 Start Lovenox.
    7/8/14 Beta= 137.4 BFP!!! (My first from IVF!) E2- 1109, Prog- >60. Stop CoQ10, myo-inositol, and melatonin. 7/9 2nd Beta= 281.4. TSH- 2.70. Increasing Synthroid to 100mcg daily. 7/24 6w3d u/s measured 6w3d, hb: 121bmp! 8/5 8w1d u/s measured 8w3d, hb: 164bpm! Graduated from RE to OB. Now I just need to find an OB!
    EDD 3/18/15!

• As for me, I am feeling completely apathetic. DH is not sure if he wants to continue and to be honest neither am I. I feel like a switch flipped after CO and I just haven’t been able to get back to the mental place I was before. As strange as it may sound if we go forward with another cycle it is more for regret management than anything else. I have lost faith in the system and moving forward with my current mindset is all about knowing I did my best rather than hoping for success.  

Oh boy, Sophistikitty, this is EXACTLY how I feel. CO really did a number on us when they dumped us last month. We have not recovered. I have made an appt with yet another clinic in my state, mainly for the reason you state. I didn't feel done. CO has completely f*cked up any our last legitimate chance to have a baby- and I really can't discuss it. Even typing this much about it has made my throat close like I want to puke. I'm in a really bad place where I can't be around babies again, and can barely stand reading about BFPs on boards. Somehow it's better when it's a IFV though-- I guess I know how hard they've had it. So I haven't been on here much. Plus, the Bump has decided to become incompatible with Internet Explorer, so I can only Bump at work... which will be rare. Sorry, ladies, I wish I could be on more, but I'm pretty mad at the Bump for not addressing the many ladies who reported this problem, and more-so, for not fixing it.

I knew that they TRIED to dump you but I didn’t actually know that they DID.  

The way I feel (and obviously the way you feel) is that we went there to give ourselves the best chance for our last try and they took that away from us. The thing that still bugs me is that despite everything I still think that medically they would have been our best chance. My local RE is actually “friends” with the doctor in question and was stunned at what happened to us. He also seemed less than pleased that he sent us there for their lab and he was thanked by us being sent back and his opinion refuted (in quite a condescending manner actually but I can’t get into that on here). 

I hope your appointment with the new clinic is more positive than your last experience. I know it is hard to feel positive about any clinic though after what you went through.

(((Huge hugs)))

***SIGNATURE WARNING***

TTC #1

Me 42, DH 47

Dx = AMA/DOR, MFI

IVF/ICSI #1 = BFN

IVF/ICSI #2 = BFP; early loss

IVF/ICSI #3 (DE) = BFP; early loss

FET = BFN

IVF/ICSI #4 (DE w/ CCS) = BFP

Beta #1 @ 10dp6dt = 265; Beta #2 @ 14dp6dt = 1251. 

1st U/S @ 6w2d showed one perfect little heartbeat! 

2nd U/S @ 7w2d. HB 132 & everything measuring on track.

Our beautiful little girl arrived January 2015!

• Has anyone heard from WindyCity lately? I've been thinking about her.....

I finally spoke to her (I am not a fan of hers and won't go into details here) she seemed fine. Claims the bump gave her a computer virus.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"