October 2013 Moms

FFFC

13»

Re: FFFC

• hlb622 said:

BMom99 said:

My nephew was born 5 weeks after my LO and due to TONS of IL drama, we hardly ever see him and neither does my MIL.  She compensates for this by spending extra time with DS.  In my heart I know this is great and she really is not that bad on the MIL scale, but recently I lost it when she was on the phone with DH and asked to come over for the 1000th time that week.  I know she could hear me and I just didn't care.  I felt terrible afterwards.

I love that EmJ&B loves this.

-------------
    Lol ... yeah. I love the going off (cuz I never would have the nerve) and the feeling bad later (cuz I'm not that nice!)

Daniel ~ October 21, 2013

• Loading the player...
  • I still play words with friends with the ob/gyn I worked with for 5 years, 5 years ago. It's the only way I keep in contact with him, although I've become FB friends with his wife and I've only met her IRL once. I cheat and he still beats me. #notsmarterthanadoctor #stillstupideventhoughicheat
    CafeMom Tickers
  • BMom99BMom99 member
    edited January 2014
    I'm generally a non-confrontational person(hence the feeling bad afterwards).  I blame the sleep deprivation.  I was starting to feel like I was spending all of my maternity leave watching her hold my baby.  This time she wanted to come over at 9am. My response was something like this: "NO!  No, No No!  There is no way I am getting myself up and dressed that early!"  Seems pretty tame as I type it but it was loud and mean.  DH was shocked and I have no idea where it came from, lol!

Eta: quote fail, sorry.

imageimage

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
    TTC #2 in December 2014. BFP 12-31-14. Expecting a September baby!
  • I don't open like 75% of my emails and it drives my husband nuts. Pic for proof of how bad it is. I clean out my inbox like once a year. It deft needs to happen soon...I have like 27k unread emails.

Oh my gosh! That would drive me crazy. I currently have 8 emails in my whole inbox. I delete everything!!

Jude Beckham 10/23/2013   Sean & Chels 03/08/2012

• I don't open like 75% of my emails and it drives my husband nuts. Pic for proof of how bad it is. I clean out my inbox like once a year. It deft needs to happen soon...I have like 27k unread emails.
    I do this too... I currently have 39,385 emails unread on my yahoo account.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Amjoy25 said:
    I'm pretty certain where I stand with @psychdoc12 ;)

#imkidding #sortof #seemybadges #iusetheconjunctionANDallthetimeatthebeginnngofasentence #igivenofucks

Totes.
    DD1 born 9.20.13
    #2 due 12.23.17 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @crunchymama11 @psychdoc12

I'm the opposite. I used to strictly bump at work and did t use caps. Now I bump strictly mobile and my phone caps for me. Honestly it's weird for me to see me "speak" this way since I never cap.

• jennlin said:

My FFFC is that I still play candy crush.

Me too. Level 421. I've been stuck on it for a month! Gah.

472 #ihaveastellarsociallife

485&&65 in owl levels. That's as far as they've released it on my phone.

#ineedalife

• I wanted to cuddle more with my husband today than my baby.

• I kinda want to know who made the "not smart" list... #pleasedontletmebeonit

I cringe, literally, when I go back and read one of my posts and see errors that I missed. I judge myself -hard- because of my profession and have to immediately try and edit, hoping most people haven't noticed. I blame the spell corrector on the iPad for most spelling errors!

#grammarhastoomanyrulesandishard

#i'veworkedtoolonginmyprofessionandweirdsentencesarestartingtolookright

#iblametheinternetchatsitesformydeterioratinggrammar

• Inn2 said:
    I kinda want to know who made the "not smart" list... #pleasedontletmebeonit

I cringe, literally, when I go back and read one of my posts and see errors that I missed. I judge myself -hard- because of my profession and have to immediately try and edit, hoping most people haven't noticed. I blame the spell corrector on the iPad for most spelling errors!

#grammarhastoomanyrulesandishard

#i'veworkedtoolonginmyprofessionandweirdsentencesarestartingtolookright

#iblametheinternetchatsitesformydeterioratinggrammar

Most people that would be on that list can't keep up with the pace of the board and don't fit in and so don't last long. It's interesting how people don't like the idea of there being lists, yet still want to know which list they're on! @lnn2 you're not on the dumb list, btw. 
    DD1 born 9.20.13
    #2 due 12.23.17 

BabyFruit Ticker

• I think it is funny that people jump on psychdoc for admitting she judges people when we ALL do it--judging people based on past actions and using that judgment to put people in categories is part of what makes us higher-order mammals. #throwbacktoninthgradebiologyclass #judgealltheincorrecthomonyms #unlessyourfirstlanguageisnotenglish #becausetheenglishlanguageishard
    Thank you!
    DD1 born 9.20.13
    #2 due 12.23.17 

BabyFruit Ticker

• hlb622 said:
    I have two: 1) I still haven't unpacked my hospital bag from when LO was born. I've slowly been taking things out and putting them away as I need them, but since I didn't need 99% of that crap, it's just been sitting there, half full of books I didn't read, the jewelry I wore out of habit, pads, etc.

On a related note is 2) I painted my toenails bright orange the night before I was being induced because I wanted them to look pretty if they were in people's faces all day/night. There's still a tiny bit of nail polish on both of my big toes, and I don't plan to take it off until I get a manicure. In a weird way, it makes me smile every time I look down, because it was one of the last things I did pre-outside baby.
    I totally still have my pre-baby pedicure polish on my toes. No shame.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." x 2

• bionicbbionicb member
    edited January 2014
    I post/comment way less than I want to. Between kiddo, and work and everything it's easier to read all the things, than it is to reply all the things.

#iwannabecool
    #addmetothedumbdumblist
    #takestoolongtotypewithmygiantthumbs
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
                                                   photo 996da08d-6a8f-4ffe-b18d-94023659b1ef.jpg
  • I know it's late but it's still Friday so.... I've had a stomach bug for the last two days. Although I'm not a fan of throwing up or feeling nauseous, I almost enjoyed being sick because it gave me a legit excuse to stay home from work, sit on the couch all day, not have to be on kid duty and not have to clean the house. Also, the nauseous feeling I had was eerily similar to my morning sickness so the thought of pregnancy crossed my mind (although the odds are not likely). So today I rummaged through our bathroom closet and found some of my (expired) ovulation tests from ttc dd. Since I've read (and personally tested because I like to pee on things) that they will be positive if your pregnant I figured I'd give it a go. Well it was negative, and even though that was a completely unreliable way to test for pregnancy, I totally trust the results.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." x 2

• jennlin said:

My FFFC is that I still play candy crush.

Me too. Level 421. I've been stuck on it for a month! Gah.

472 #ihaveastellarsociallife

480. ::hangs head in no social life shame::
  • missgpsu said:

bkeane619.  Less than half a month to go.  I miss my strange Christmas people holding their goat from last month

It's almost as bad as @hfrizzle 's Halloween one. Speaking of....where is she?

imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • carawasa said:

I littered last night and got followed home by a cop until I pulled in my driveway. I shouldn't litter, I know, I suck. :( I promise to never litter again

I littered once and had an excuse. It was dark and I was driving home from work. A gigantic spider was crawling on my dashboard. So I was grabbing anything I could in my car to try and smash him and then I'd throw it out the window. It was awful. I was terrified. I got pulled over by an undercover cop. I cried, he searched my car with his flashlight for the spider. I got no ticket.
    But I'm pretty sure i got the spider.
  • elllaf said:

I'm pretty sure LO has a third nipple.image

My LO definately has one. It runs in DH's family. Sil's LO who is a month older than ours also has it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"