May 2014 Moms
Options

Did this really just happen?

FTMs: This is what you have to look forward to :)

Even though I've been home from work for a few weeks, we've been sending DS to daycare as usual b/c I just can't manage taking care of him alone for 8-10 hours a day with all of my issues.  There was a bad bug going around there this week and DS started to run a low grade fever and get a snotty nose yesterday, so I decided to keep him home with me today.

So after a full day of exhausting normal toddler/mildly sick toddler shenanigans, DS runs off to the corner to poop in private.  We've been working on getting him to tell us after he's gone and ask for a new diaper to get ready for potty training... so I was so excited when he ran up to me right after and pointed to his diaper and said, "Mommy, yucky!" 

Me: Yucky diaper? Do you need a new one?
DS: New diaper Mommy.
Me: Okay good boy! Let's go get a new diaper (struggle to get my sedentary self off the couch without dying)
DS (in one split second): pulls down his pants, rips his diaper off and puts both hands in his crap.  "Yucky butt Mommy.  New diaper now?"

BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image image

Re: Did this really just happen?

• Options
    oh my gross. oh the joys to look forward to....

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I will admit, I am terrified for this. But I'm sure by the time this happens it will be NBD :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    haha toddler boys are so fun! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Ugh...mine has "found" his in his crib a few times and used them as ranged projectiles in his room. Always fun to find a hidden "gift."

Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
  • Options
    Hahaha, I can relate! DD will use her little potty to poop, but the SECOND she is done she stands up, reaches around and starts sticking her fingers in her butt crack. 8-|
  • Options
    OMG, I cracked up at the dialogue and then I lost it over that gif. Perfectly illustrates it. My 1 year old has officially declared it no pants day, every day. So to avoid this scenario I always put a onsie on him under his shirt so that he can't just rip his diaper off. Hands in shit problem solved. ;)

DS#1 - Apr 22, 2010
    DS#2 - Oct 26, 2012
    DS#3 - May 28, 2014

• Options
    All I can think is, why is 90% of my house covered in extremely light colored carpet?  I'm so f'd.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ehhh! In afraid karma might be coming my way... My husband was apparently a TERROR and would pull poop out of his diaper and throw it at his grandma.... Also climbed on top of and peed in the washing machine.
  • Options
    My son has little stacking cups that he plays with in the bath. Tonight, all the water drained out and he was still playing with the cups. Then I noticed he was peeing in one and all over the bathtub/himself. Great job kid, bath #2. At least he was in the tub.
  • Options
    Hilarious! Something to look forward to for sure!
  • Options
    This GIF....laughing so hard right now. I woke up a few nights ago to DS standing over me saying "poop". I opened my eyes and yes there was poop...in his hand. I guess he thought handing it to me was the right thing to do...gotta love little boys :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"