Two Under 2

2nd Changing pad?

Was wondering what people thought about 2 kids sharing a changing pad. My son will be 2 yrs old when the new baby comes. Do I need to buy a new changing pad or can they share?

Re: 2nd Changing pad?

• I bought a second changing pad for DD#2's room.  DD#1 is 2.5 yrs and potty trained but I still get her dressed and put lotion on her on the changing pad.  If I was in DD#1's room and DD#2 needs to be changed I will just change her in there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My kids share a room (well, there are two cribs but DS still sleeps in our room), so we only have one changing table. If we had two nurseries, I'd want two. However, one works just fine for now. :)
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought a 2nd one because my kids are in separate rooms.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • We have 2, one in the nursery with DD1 and one in our bedroom (DD2 is still in our room).
  • We have 2 also, one in each room.
    Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog about raising 2U2!
  • We just have one in LO2's room. I have a spare container of wipes & a few diapers in LO1's room for the rare occasion he needs changed when sissy is sleeping in her room. So far so good!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My kids were 18months apart, separate bedrooms. By the time DS was sleeping in the nursery at night, DD was sleeping through the night. I did keep an extra diaper and wipes in her room, but I really did not need a separate changing table for her. I did have a pad and all diaper supplies downstairs to make things easier during the day,
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• We have one downstairs, one in DD's room, and one in our room where DS sleeps in a bassinet. I don't want DD to wake up when DS is getting changed at night. I also like having the downstairs one so I don't have to schlep 2 kids up the stairs just for a diaper.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"