LGBT Parenting

BBT

So I have been religiously charting my BBT and thought I had a grasp on it, however I think there is a problem. My Dr. put me on progesterone (inserts starting 3dpiui).  Since progesterone is what causes your temp to increase and the fact that I stay on them until after an official blood test, I do not feel like my BBT is true to what MY body would be (b/c of medication).

Any insight or advice?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married to M and proud mothers to Olivia and Elise (8/19/2014) and to our fur-babies: Capone (pitbull), Jax and Atticus (cats)

Re: BBT

• JGYJGY member

Is there a reason why you are temping other than to try to predict AF?  If you temp'd through ovulation and didn't start the Progesterone until 3dpiui, I can't think of any reason why you would need to continue.  I did, but that's just because I'm a crazed maniac and it gave me some weird sense of control.  If the results you're getting are confusing or you feel they're inaccurate, I would just stop. 

Now that I said that, I will admit that even with the Progesterone I showed a pretty clear implantation dip.  Too bad I didn't realize what it was at that time, and had myself convinced it was another failed cycle.  I MIGHT have allowed myself 2 big beers that night to drown my "Sorrows." ;)

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

• I was temping b/c I wanted to see if there was a clear cycle and to (a little more) easily predict if there was an implantation dip, etc  b/c I, too, am a maniac and just need to know things.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married to M and proud mothers to Olivia and Elise (8/19/2014) and to our fur-babies: Capone (pitbull), Jax and Atticus (cats)

• Loading the player...
  • JGYJGY member
    Isn't it nice to have company in our crazed behavior?  ;)  I totally understand where you're coming from.  Here's hoping you see that dip!

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"