July 2013 Moms
Options

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Options
    Bkuhman said:
    Dh wants me to look for
    A random FFFC: Whenever I'm talking to someone 1:1, I always start imagining what would happen if I just kissed them. Just laid one on them, right on the mouth. How shocked/offended/horrified would they be? Would they like it? Would they kids back? I have no idea why. I don't have any actual DESIRE to make out with everyone. It's not about being horny or attracted to that person... It happens with EVERYONE young and old, male and female, except close family. But I do think about it with extended family, cause its fun to imagine the extra shock from kissing my moms cousin or whatever. Is this weird? Is there something wrong with me?
    I do this, too!
    This sounds like a Coen brother's movie.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Another FFFC... At sushi the other night, DH gave LO a taste of wasabi. Surprisingly, she's not a fan. She was kind of offended.
    I would be offended too! I loathe wasabi.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    livvyx said:

I like the Oxford comma.image

This is fantastic.

• Options
    Another, although I've figured out most by now, I still have no clue what NBR and CPW stand for...

BabyFruit Ticker

j13 sept. siggy challenge: Apples:

• Options
    Stina2012 said:
    Another FFFC... At sushi the other night, DH gave LO a taste of wasabi. Surprisingly, she's not a fan. She was kind of offended.
    I would be offended too! I loathe wasabi.

I was just about to write the same exact thing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    kmd78 said:
    I'm already tired of hearing about the Winter Olympics and they don't even start for another 20 days... %-(
    I LOVE the Olympics. The month of the Olympics I change my cell phone ring to Bugler's Dream, which is the NBC's Olympics anthem. I would sleep with Bob Costas, or at least give him a handie. I can explain the rules of curling. My goal is to have Giles napping in his crib by the time they start so I can watch coverage during every single one of his naps.

That's awesome :D   I do enjoy watching and I'm always in awe of the athletes, maybe it's all the coverage leading up to it? They just overkill it and when they do finally get here I'm like,  "meh"... at least I'll have something good to watch while I'm up in the middle of the night!
    Live in a city when the Olympic games are there and you'll change your view. It's absolutely incredible to be in that environment. I will never forget my time in SLC during the 02 games.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    Another, although I've figured out most by now, I still have no clue what NBR and CPW stand for...
    Not Bump Related and Clicky Poll Wednesday. 

My FFFC: 
    I lurk more than respond more these days. I make sure to send Ts and Ps always, but I feel so "not part of the group" anymore.
    I thought NBR stood for not baby related???
    You're probably right, I just thought I read before it meant not bump related :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I deleted and blocked my old highschool friend after she got pregnant with her second child. This one was planned and it's by the same guy she had her first with. My reason for deleting and blocking is because she went to court to terminate his rights when her daughter was little and she was back with him for a couple weeks before getting pregnant again. She was already using government assistance and then planned this pregnancy?! Wtf?! If you can't raise the first one without government assistance then don't plan another one! Flame away, ladies. My suite is on.
  • Options
    BkuhmanBkuhman member
    edited January 2014
    Mamasighs said:

Bkuhman said:

I deleted and blocked my old highschool friend after she got pregnant with her second child. This one was planned and it's by the same guy she had her first with. My reason for deleting and blocking is because she went to court to terminate his rights when her daughter was little and she was back with him for a couple weeks before getting pregnant again. She was already using government assistance and then planned this pregnancy?! Wtf?! If you can't raise the first one without government assistance then don't plan another one! Flame away, ladies. My suite is on.

I'm not even going to flame you because I think it would be lost.  I'm just so fucking tired of reading the same old shit over and over again.  Maybe she shouldn't be having another baby, but that has nothing to do with her need for government assistance.

Let me clarify that by government assistance I mean WIC and foodstamps. I feel that if you cannot provide good for your first child then you should not bring another child into the home. It would stretch things even thinner.
    I feel like those things are good for people who new it and use it responsibly not for those who have it and decide to add to the family because the government is paying for them already. Like I said, it's my opinion on the matter and If someone wants to flame me, that's fine.
  • Options
    BkuhmanBkuhman member
    edited January 2014
    Meimsx said:

Bkuhman said:

I'm just going to say one thing. No one has the right to tell this woman how many children she should have. You are no more deserving of children than she is. Is it preferred that she have a more stable financial situation? Sure but you're being incredibly judgmental and rude. You have no idea where you will be in a year or two. You may need to use that government assistance. I hope no one judges you so harshly if that were to happen. You have no idea what HER situation will be like in a year or two. She may be better off financially than you.

I know and I'm not saying she should or should not have this kid because that right is hers but when she got pregnant she got on Facebook and posted about how he is pregnant with baby #2 and headed to the wic office. It just rubbed me the wrong way that for someone having trouble taking care of the child they already have they planned to bring another Into the world that would just make ends tighter. Again, it's not my say on who can and cannot have kids. I was just saying that it I my opinion that if you cannot care for the one kid you already have then don't bring another one into the world.
    I'm not trying to sound like a mean bitch this all just comes from the fact that I had friends in highschool who were living with not very much stuff and couldn't afford much. I'm jut saying that people shouldn't have kids just because they know that the government will care for them/it. It's not the governments job, it's the parents. Again, sorry if this sounds mean and bitchy. I really don't mean it that way.
  • Options
    FFFC - No clue what an oxford comma was.  I do now and I agree with its use :)  (I may not use proper punctuation here, because I am lazy, but I do in emails and such I swear ;) )
    I also like to use a lot of smileys.  And ... 
    Comes from when I was working for an ISP and our communication was MSN messenger.  I liked to seem like I was trying to be nice when correcting them ;)  and well ... that came from them.  The geeks did it all the time I guess it caught on and became habit.
  • Options
    Meimsx said:

Bkuhman said:

Meimsx said:

Bkuhman said:

I'm just going to say one thing. No one has the right to tell this woman how many children she should have. You are no more deserving of children than she is. Is it preferred that she have a more stable financial situation? Sure but you're being incredibly judgmental and rude. You have no idea where you will be in a year or two. You may need to use that government assistance. I hope no one judges you so harshly if that were to happen. You have no idea what HER situation will be like in a year or two. She may be better off financially than you.
    I know and I'm not saying she should or should not have this kid because that right is hers but when she got pregnant she got on Facebook and posted about how he is pregnant with baby #2 and headed to the wic office. It just rubbed me the wrong way that for someone having trouble taking care of the child they already have they planned to bring another Into the world that would just make ends tighter. Again, it's not my say on who can and cannot have kids. I was just saying that it I my opinion that if you cannot care for the one kid you already have then don't bring another one into the world.
    I'm not trying to sound like a mean bitch this all just comes from the fact that I had friends in highschool who were living with not very much stuff and couldn't afford much. I'm jut saying that people shouldn't have kids just because they know that the government will care for them/it. It's not the governments job, it's the parents. Again, sorry if this sounds mean and bitchy. I really don't mean it that way.

Yes because heaven forbid she asks the state to help her gain access to healthy foods instead of eating canned soup or ramen noodles all the time. Because I know when I was poor and could barely afford food that's all I could afford to eat. Would you rather she eat those types of food? Her daughter eat those foods? Maybe her birth control failed and she found herself pregnant and scared and is just trying to do her absolute best to provide for herself and her children. Were you not a teen mom? Did you plan that? Could you afford all the best nutrition at that time or did you receive help of some kind? Ugh, grow up.

Like I said. She said herself that this pregnancy was planned. No failure of birth control. As for government, I'm not against it. I needed it when I first had DD and I was a single mom. That said, I never would've thought of or considere having another kid in the mess that we were in. It was a tough situation and I was working toe jobs just to make ends meet with her and I, I never would've planned another pregnancy to add to it,

• Options
    mermomo5 said:

My theory with public assistance is it is there if you need it and there for a reason. I don't judge situations I know nothing about because I haven't walked in their shoes. I know you didn't probably intend for it to sound like that but unfortunately it did.
    Pie anyone want pie....

No. I did not mean for it to sound that way. I even said that. I'm not against it at all. I just feel it needs to be used in the right circumstance.
  • Options
    Meimsx said:

Overheard by my coirker just now. "Ireland is just as green as the primary color can be!" Art people or smart people will know why I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

And I just toured a couple local kindergartens for my daughter next year. No art programs....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"