Stay at Home Moms

Easy way to help Reece

The gift shop for the hospital Reece is at is online. www.chopgift.com It's super easy to order something and have it delivered to her room. Meal vouchers, balloons, gift baskets, clothing, toys etc. I know when my parents were living at the hospital with my sister it got expensive, running to the gift shop to buy something To take my sisters mind off everything. And running to the coffee shop etc. adds up fast. I didn't have to ship anything, just nice and easy from my home in Canada.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Easy way to help Reece

• Oh what a cool thing!!  Thanks for pointing that out :)
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • You need their first and last name. If you know it, please PM me.
  • Loading the player...
  • I will pm you the info.
  • Ooo PM me too! We can send something and draw decorations!
  • Me too please !
  • Has anybody bought the coloring pad yet? Dont want to duplicate!
  • OhBenji said:
    KateMW said:
    Has anybody bought the coloring pad yet? Dont want to duplicate!

Someone on the Parenting board bought it.
    damn! :)
  • I think I'll just hit up the local toy store after DH gets home today...they have all sorts of different versions of those pads.
  • Sorry...I got the coloring book. I updated on Parenting about it, but don't usually post here. I'm so glad Reese and Starearedkid have so many people wanting to help them out! As for parking, I don't think any of the gift cards on chopgift cover that, which really stinks.
  • I think there was a gift card to use all over the hospital, maybe that would cover parking?
  • Sorry...I got the coloring book. I updated on Parenting about it, but don't usually post here. I'm so glad Reese and Starearedkid have so many people wanting to help them out! As for parking, I don't think any of the gift cards on chopgift cover that, which really stinks.
    Totally OK! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't duplicating. :)

I agree that the gift card doesn't seem to cover it...maybe they give patients free parking? Yeah right! I might call and ask the gift shop later.
  • We were just at CHOP and we were charged for parking.  However, we were there for a doctor's appointment and they validated it so that we didn't have to pay anything.

So I'm not sure how that works for them.

At our NICU in a different state, we only paid when we left.  So if it was $4/day and we stayed for 3 days without leaving, we still only paid $4.
    To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"