September 2013 Moms
Options

A lot of catching up to do...

Hello S13, Im a newbie/not a newbie. Signed up with my actual name as my SN and only just changed it after a year of lurking (scary that it is that long since my BFP). Since I am late to the (GIF) party, I thought I should catch up with you all...FTM to an amazing girl. Just gone back to work (boo) and love using my brain cells again but miss my LO so much. And I have become THAT mum, the one that only talks about her kids. I used to have interests before A, I just don't remember what they were! And for fun: Bitchfest Monday - I love/hate my nanny. We are so lucky that we can afford one first off. We decided since A has severe reflux and not going back to work was not an option, we would get a nanny. My bitch is that she calls A her little girl and wants to buy her dresses and bows which is really NMS. A petty bitch I know. But, I love that she is so great with A, I feel completely at ease leaving A with her. So I love/hate her! Thankful Tuesday - I had my little girl Oct 5th and am head over heels in love with her. I am thankful that we were able to have her after being told by my Dr that I could not conceive 4 years ago. WTF Wednesday - WTF cats! Why do you insist on making as much noise as possible just as A has gone down???? UO Thursday - I hate peanut butter.. And it's not Friday yet so I'll save my FFFC for tomorrow :) Ok that's my intro! Insert appropriate GIF here ....

Re: A lot of catching up to do...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Does anyone else smell a Kirsten?
  • Options
    @OliveMom3 won the Internet
    BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • Options
    OliveMom3 said:

Does anyone else smell a Kirsten?

I was just thinking the same thing...
    Melissa (30) & Chris (30)
    BFP Oct 16, 2012 M/C Nov 10, 2012
    BFP Dec 31, 2012 EDD Sept 12, 2013

Brody was born on September 23, 2013 at 6.33am weighing 8lb 14oz.  
    Hes our angel... :)

• Options
    I thought that might come up.. I was going to wait it out to intro but going back to work has made me want to post numerous times this week. I can tell you I'm 31 and so don't have that excuse... And I feel like s13 is my home I've been here (quietly) so long!
  • Options
    In good time, we'll know. I am so smart SMRT.
  • Options
    Hello! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    image
  • Options
    OliveMom3 said:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    image
  • Options

OliveMom3 said:

Right back at ya, Mandy!

• Options
    OliveMom3 said:

OliveMom3 said:

Right back at ya, Mandy!

Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing ever!

DS 10/19/09

DD 3/14/11

BFP 8/8/12 EDD 4/20/13 MMC @ 9+ wks D&C 9/27/12

DS2 9/12/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    @dhaueisen thank you ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    I will say welcome, but I reserve my right to serve GTFO cake at a later date and time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    Home is where people know you not where you creepily stalk. October baby with no ties to September... Girl bye.
  • Options
    I kn
    OliveMom3 said:
    I deserve that! In my defense I work in academia and we love our acronyms!
  • Options
    I will say welcome, but I reserve my right to serve GTFO cake at a later date and time.
    Wouldn't want it any other way!
  • Options
    dhaueisen said:
    Welcome! @sabrinakurtz I see what you did there ;)
    Me too!
  • Options
    Home is where people know you not where you creepily stalk. October baby with no ties to September... Girl bye.
    Oh I know it's creepy! I don't really have a good answer to that - I wanted to be a sept mum and tried bouncing/walking A out. Much as she does now A chooses her own schedule and came at 41 weeks!
  • Options
    Maybe this is nitpicky but using "mum" here and then also using "favorite" and not "favourite" in another thread...

I'll still say welcome, but also ditto what @happybride 276 said. @jocelynB0911 also has a point.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm from the UK living in the US - so while I have adapted to some things I still use mum (and I also call myself mammy when talking to A - I'm from the north of England but married to a southerner!). Needless to say my accent and written English is all over the place.
  • Options
    amelbug said:
    I'm from the UK living in the US - so while I have adapted to some things I still use mum (and I also call myself mammy when talking to A - I'm from the north of England but married to a southerner!). Needless to say my accent and written English is all over the place.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"