February 2014 Moms
Options

What's your craving today?

Inside baby, outside baby- doesn't matter.. What's your food craving today? I'll start--

I would LOVE some fruit "pizza"- sugar cookie crust, sugar/cream cheese/lemon "sauce" and sliced fruit topping.

I am also very excited about eating my spiral ham for dinner tonight.

But mostly- I want the fruit pizza.

Re: What's your craving today?

• Options
    I want to go to Melting Pot. I want all of the cheese and chocolate. In my face. Now.
  • Options
    Pears!  But dessert pizza sounds pretty good now too.

F'14 October Siggy Challenge: Animals in Costumes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CARBS! Pasta. All pasta. And pizza. Alllll the pizza. Stupid, stupid GD. And Diet Dr. Pepper- which I'm about to give in to!
    Started TTC Summer 2008~ Started with RE Summer 2009~ October 2010 IUI-positive HPT & beta, c/p~ Natural pregnancy March 2013, m/c at 7 weeks, Trisomy 16~ Natural pregnancy June 2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I want to go to Melting Pot. I want all of the cheese and chocolate. In my face. Now.

I haven't thought of the melting pot in forever! Now I want this too :( the nearest one is 3 hours away!

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Had to have a blueberry muffin this morning! and i want a huge salad. I am meeting a friend for lunch at whole foods so I am excited.
  • Options
    I want all the grapefruit.

• Options
    Pancakes!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Girl Scout cookies.
  • Options
    root beer float!

• Options
    Spaghetti! And french fries. They go so well together.... :P
    Me: 25 DH: 26 First-time Mom EDD 2/2/2014

From May 18, 2013
  • Options
    Today it was macaroni and cheese and a chicken burger...yummy
    http://lb1f.lilypie.com/tPU3m8.png

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    queeniecrayonqueeniecrayon member
    edited January 2014
    @Madelyn0713 I'm with you on the CARBS. OMG what I would do for a slice of pizza :(

Eta: a giant bowl of buttered noodles!

XoXo
    Sarah

BFP#1 10/24/11 EDD 07/01/11 DD1 6/29/11
    BFP#2 07/26/12 EDD 03/21/13 M/C(mmc6wk)09/04/12 @~11w
    BFP#3 02/08/13 EDD 10/22/13 M/C(mmc6wk)03/11/13 @~8w
    BFP#4 06/05/13 EDD 02/19/14 DD2 02/05/14

• Options

Also, Cheesecake and Banana/strawberry/marshmellow with chocolate fondue.

“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor, Season 3, Episode 6

Dating Since: 2/13/05 * Married Since: 9/8/12 

• Options

CARBS! Pasta. All pasta. And pizza. Alllll the pizza. Stupid, stupid GD. And Diet Dr. Pepper- which I'm about to give in to!

This! Pizza, for sure! But also buttered noodles, cake, pancakes...

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

• Options
    sms_518 said:
    @Madelyn0713 I'm with you on the CARBS. OMG what I would do for a slice of pizza :( Eta: a giant bowl of buttered noodles!
    Buttered noodles - that's my guilty pleasure. I eat it often when DH travels. Oops. DH has a recruit dinner on Saturday night and they are taking her to this place that has suuuuuper thin crust pizza. I'm considering going and indulging. I shouldn't but....PIZZA! 
    Started TTC Summer 2008~ Started with RE Summer 2009~ October 2010 IUI-positive HPT & beta, c/p~ Natural pregnancy March 2013, m/c at 7 weeks, Trisomy 16~ Natural pregnancy June 2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Valentine conversation hearts! I have an unhealthy obsession with them when I'm NOT pregnant. Now they're all I think about.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo 031414d1_zps227fd907.jpg photo SilverPoster_zpsec3507ce.jpg
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Peanut 07/05/07 CP @ 4w3d photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Sweet Pea 04/21/08 @ 7wks
    The Blog
  • Options
    I was craving Panera... So I made some homemade broccoli cheddar soup using a Panera recipe online. Delish!!!!

...I really want Girlscout cookies thanks to yesterday's poll!!!
  • Options
    All the fruit! I had my grandmother buy pineapple, kiwi, and clementines from the store. I've gone through most of the clementines.

Because Daryl+Puppy =ALL the feels

• Options
    I have been craving a chocolate malt since Monday!  I made a homemade milk shake that was chocolate peanut butter on Tuesday, but it was too thin and too peanut buttery.  Then yesterday I went to Sonic and ordered a Chocolate malt.  I didn't check it before we left, and it was a VANILLA.  If we would've had a FWP post yesterday, I would've definitely posted.  I whined about it the rest of the day.  I am now trying to decide if driving 20 miles to Sonic (different one) is worth it or should I just try it at home again.  
  • Options
    So since I couldn't have any of the deliciousness I originally craved, I decided to eat a giant helping of peas and carrots :) 

Is it weird that I think I prefer veg to fruit?

“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor, Season 3, Episode 6

Dating Since: 2/13/05 * Married Since: 9/8/12 

• Options
    Yoplait Whips, chocolate or mango flavor. But it will have to wait for DH to get here, because I am not putting pants on.
  • Options
    Honey Nut Cheerios. I'm on my third bowl for dinner.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Citrus fruits- mainly pineapple and cuties. Also... cottage cheese! I have been eating a whole pineapple about every two days and at least one small container of cottage cheese daily for probably the last month or two. Cereal is also a hard one to resist, Costco has a great deal on cinnamon toast crunch right now, four dollars for the two pack and I made the mistake of picking up a box. I have to be careful though because I get this awful pain in my back if I eat a moderate size meal, and get nauseous if I don't eat moderately healthy so I generally have to graze since overindulging is very painful.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Today it has been apples and donuts!  I have apples, so I ate one earlier...but I don't have any donuts!  I guess I won't have that...
    because: 
    1. It's snowing outside (again), and 
    2. I already took a shower and I'm not putting pants back on today!  
    I guess no pants>donuts.
  • Options

This is so boring...but I am really craving fruit. Healthy, delicious fruit salad. I just wish I had been craving fruit for the past 36 weeks because maybe then I wouldn't have put on quite as much weight

:(
  • Options
    Today it has been apples and donuts!  I have apples, so I ate one earlier...but I don't have any donuts!  I guess I won't have that...
    because: 
    1. It's snowing outside (again), and 
    2. I already took a shower and I'm not putting pants back on today!  
    I guess no pants>donuts.
    Pants are highly overrated
  • Options
    Chili cheese fries!! After watching an episode of 'Man VS Food' and he was eating some, I HAD to have it. So after my drs appt, we got some. It was heaven. And then I had some frozen custard for dessert!! Yummm!!
  • Options
    I'm wanting some of the peanut butter chunk brownies I have baking and some of the blue berry muffins and pistachios... I want it all and I want it NOW..... UGH why do they take so long to bake?! uggh!

Anastasia Mae born Feb 19, 2014 at 10:12AM -Tokyo, Japan time. 
    Me: 22 DH: 25 Married since Oct 6th, 2010
  • Options
    I've been wanting donuts all week. I really wanted Chik fil A today, but I'm waiting to get it tomorrow at lunch since that's become my Friday lunch ritual.
  • Options
    Golden puffs, the knock off version golden crisp / honey smacks. I've gone through almost the whole box in less than a week.
  • Options
    DH brought me donuts! Yay! :D
  • Options
    Fudge, such a strong craving I made it at 11:00pm and am currently standing over it waiting for it to cool
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    i wanted BK fries and a big burger but they are closed :( now i have to wait till tomorrow thanks to that i cant sleep. during this pregnancy i stayed away from fast food for some reason this last weeks thats all i crave for
  • Options
    Raspberries!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"