Alabama Babies
Options

Feeling paranoid.

I know it's probably just me being paranoid. But, I haven't felt the baby move at all today or yesterday. (Of course, I've been going, going, going all day long, so that may be why too. I just hope I didn't overdo it when we were working on the house this weekend.)

Normally she gets really active toward late in the evening, or after I eat. But, I just ate some dinner and had a small coke, and I haven't felt anything.

Anyone else go a couple days without some kicks? I know I'm still too early for a kick count or anything like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

Re: Feeling paranoid.

• Options
    some days I wouldnt feel her. could be she has switched positions, or as you said, you have just been really busy.
  • Options
    I had some days around the 20th week where I didn't always feel him move and then he'd make up for it, so I'm sure everything is fine.  But you could always call the nurse tomorrow, if you want some added reassurance.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know I had a few times that I was worried about this same thing.  I know I am a little ahead of you, but they tell me now if I don't feel him move; drink water/eat something, then lay on my side.  They said that should make him have some movement.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I was always told to drink something cold, and lay on my side. But, if Bentley didn't want to move, it never worked. Then I was told to enjoy it because his kicks were painful towards the end.

I wouldn't worry about it, but I'm like you and I did. She will move soon, but they have sleeping cycles while in your belly too, and as they grow the less room they have to move.

I noticed alot of the time I was just busy and didn't notice the movement because I was so use to it. When I realized I hadn't felt him move, it wasn't much longer until I did because I was paying attention.

Good luck, I love your nursery walls by the way!

• Options
    I think we've all gone through that!  You get so used to feeling movement and then sometimes it just slows down!  I would try not to worry and it will probably start up again but you can always call the dr if you are concerned! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"