Blended Families

Edited instead.

nurrieumnurrieum member
edited January 2014 in Blended Families
I'm that frustrated. I'm so sorry this long. I'm really wrung out. 

Edited: because I gotta let all this stuff go. We're on it, we're taking care of what we need to and that's all we can do. 
I'm working on getting into to talk to someone about the anxiety I feel esp when it comes to her. 
I want to just let this go. It really pressed by buttons on a rough day with little sleep. Stuff gets to me. Oh well, a lot is
out now, DH has had enough- filing taxes tomorrow and you know what that means. 

Anniversary

(Jar of Bees- Le Blog)

Pregnancy Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Edited instead.

• I have to clarify something- because the whole "it's not a confrontation it's a discussion good night thing" is just passive aggressive but not that bad. However, before this- she took it upon herself to record a message to me and attach it into the conversation and with the bitchiest attitude she tries backpedaling on her cowardly comment. Then asks me to tell her what part of any of this is inappropriate but then decides she doesn't want to know and then we enter the condescending end to the conversation. 
    In itself- not even that big of a deal it's not like she raved at me that I'm some nasty bitch. I know but after threatening to take SS and two hours of game playing I was just done with the shit and it upset me. I said something to the affect of "That appears snide and petty and that's fine and I hope you have pleasant evening as well". 

I know- mountains out of mole hills- I'm just upset. 

Anniversary

(Jar of Bees- Le Blog)

Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"