Stay at Home Moms

Dream about my grandma that passed away

Last night I dreamed I was walking down a hall with my mom. People were crowded on the edges. We walked by a woman who stepped out and said, " don't you remember me?" And laughed. It was my grandma who has been gone for 15 years now. My mom hugged her. Then she pulled a Barbie from behind her back. DD then materialized like people in dreams do. My grandma gave it to her and said something like she is so sweet. Then I woke up. I am really happy I had this dream. I haven't been thinking about her lately too much But I always feel a little sad she didn't see her great gran kids.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dream about my grandma that passed away

• Awww :) 

My grandma passed away last year, and I've had 4 or 5 really vivid, wonderful dreams about her since then. It's just so, so nice to see her... DH always thinks they've made me sad, but it's really kind of the opposite. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• I've had 3 dreams about my uncle who committed suicide. They are so vivid.

I got the chills reading about your dream! Dreams are so random & crazy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been having so many dreams about my friend that was murdered 8 years ago. They are so real, and I'm so sad when I wake up. But it's like the time I get to see him in the dream is worth it.
    @I Heart The 80s that is so weird that you say that, I have a friend who was also murdered about 8 years ago, also a guy, and had a dream about him just last week. Not a super close friend, but friend nonetheless.

OP, I believe those dreams are definitely their real way of communicating with us!
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • It makes it feel like you get a little bit more time with the person. So sorry for you guys who lost loved ones too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"