Illinois Babies

American Kidz Academy

Does anyone have any experience with this daycare center?  Pros, cons, price for an infant?  I am interested in the Lakeview location, which I realize hasn't opened yet.  I do want to schedule a tour, but I would like to hear any opinions on it in the meantime.

Thanks

Re: American Kidz Academy

• I recently took a tour of their Lincoln Park location. The kids looked very happy and all the of the teachers were very nice. The center was clean and everything was new since they had recently opened. They have a partnership with Whole Foods, so their menus looked really good and healthy. The director, herself, ate the same food. The curriculum was age appropriate with a variety of the typical activities offered at other centers. They also offer daily progress sheets, an open door policy for parents/caregivers, and good security (only one entrance with a code). Tuition is $463/week. I'm still touring sites, but so far, this is one of the better day cares. I visited Kindercare and it wasn't nearly as nice.
  • Hi,
    I am looking into childcare in Chicago as well and was curious what you chose? I appreciate your guidance. A
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"