September 2014 Moms
Options

Pregnancy Dreams

My dreams have been crazy vivid and end up looking like action spy movies (which is pretty sweet). Anyway, last night I dreamed that I had twin baby girls and I was BFing them, except one boob didn't work so I had to hurry and figure out how to "fill it" so that the 2nd baby could eat, so I quickly came to the Sept 14 forum and asked you ladies, and you told me the only way to quickly produce milk was to have sex! Ha! Thanks, girls. 

Anyway IRL, twins are probably not gonna happen,  BUT I guess we'll find out Tuesday at the first u/s!
Pregnancy Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

Re: Pregnancy Dreams

• Options
    I've definitely had more vivid dreams the last couple weeks and actually remember them! Last night dreamt that hubby and I had another wedding (cause so much went wrong at our real one) and it turned out even worse lol
  • Options
    My dreams have been insane lately. Every single night... Just insane.

BFP 1/4/2014 EDD September 14 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a dream last night that I had a baby boy, and my mom kept swapping my baby with a girl baby and trying to convince me that I had a daughter all along.  It was like a bad Saturday Morning Cartoon's running gag all night long.
    BFP 11/24/2012  MMC 1/21/2013 - BFP 3/29/2013  MC 4/8/2013 - BFP 4/25/2013 MC 5/6/2013 - 5/17/2013 Diagnosed with LPD - BFP 8/24/13  MC 9/6/2013
    BFP: 12/19/13  - Beta 1@11dpo: 26.8 - Beta 6@23dpo: 3,672
    Our Rainbow Son Born August 26, 2014
    Lilypie - (nueR)
    All ALers welcome!
  • Options
    I'm having crazy sex dreams HaHa.... I only have these when I'm pregnant
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Me too! And then last night, I had a scary dream. I dreamed that I was up going to the bathroom (which of course, seemed totally real since I do that a lot now) and I ran into an intruder. My husband woke me up from that dream at 4 am because I was whimpering in my sleep. I'll take the sex dreams again, please!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Every night is an adventure for me. Last night I dreamed that I was a lion in the Lion King.

I have no idea where this stuff comes from.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    Pregnancy dreams kick ass. Post-partum dreams suck ass.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I've been having crazy vivid dreams too. Not every night though. 

Dream #1: I had a dream this past weekend that my DH and I were killing bad guys with knives that were trying to kill us by blowing up our house. Unfortunately, I woke up all upset because in my dream I realized our dogs were still in the house when the bad guys finally started to blow it up. :(

Dream #2: My DH and I were at the beach and saw bad weather coming fast. It was a massive tornado. We started running to the car to get away and as we were running I was all of the sudden in my office at work preparing for a tornado to hit our building at work. The sirens went off in the office telling us to get in an interior room, so I started running and then I woke up terrified. 

My dreams haven't been happy ones so far.  Hopefully this doesn't continue.

• Options
    My crazy pregnancy dreams started this week and they have been constant. But in the plus side they seem to allow me to sleep longer thru the night without having to get up to pee ;)
  • Options
    I love the crazy sex dreams that come along with pregnancy!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I dreamed an entire fake episode of Duck Dynasty last night.  So crazy!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had a dream last night that I was spotting...I woke up and immediately checked my undies. So scary.
    Benjamin born on - 4/5/12
    BFP 12/31/14, EDD 9/08/14 ~ Natural M/C 2/21/14 at 11.5 weeks
    BFP 5/24/15 - EDD 2/4/16

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"