Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Bugaboo Bee vs Uppababy Vista

Prego305Prego305 member
edited January 2014 in Nurseries and Baby Gear

I though I had made up my mind with the bugaboo bee,but then met the Uppa Baby Vista Help me pick!!

We live in Bogotá Colombia. We basically drive everywhere & have mid-size SUV's with good trunk space and a small hatch back. Plan to use the stroller at the park, mall, and walking around the city. Some times we go out of town and like to walk around in dirt roads. I want a stroller that adapts to my needs and that is easy to get in and out of my cars (light and easy to fold) but that will work almost everywhere. We wont be taking it any where with extreme terrains (sand, snow, mud etc). Both strollers are in my price range. What would you perfer? Please help me choose since I dont live in the states I cant test drive them and will be ordering them for international shipping online.

Re: Bugaboo Bee vs Uppababy Vista

• Options
    I think someone asked about both of these last week... will look to see if can link to the thread. To me, Vista was heavy. Didn't look at Bugaboo. I have the City Mini GT which I think would be lighter & fit your needs.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    oops! it was the Baby Jogger Vista was mentioned multiple times and the Bee a couple of times.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They are two different classes of strollers. The Bee is bugaboos version of an umbrella stroller, so the Bugaboo Cameleon would be the one comparable to the Vista. I love my Cameleon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The Bee won't be good for what you are talking about.  It's really best on smooth surfaces. I had one and sold it because my area has terrible sidewalks, etc and it just wasn't good for that.  I did love the stroller though and if I lived in a more urban environment it would have been great.  I would suggest looking at the Bugaboo Cameleon, Vista, and Baby Jogger Versa if you want a reversible stroller.  If not there's the Bumbleride Indie, City Mini GT, and others.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"