Stay at Home Moms
Options

Any (healthy) guilty pleasures?

Yesterday I made an old favorite.  Vanilla chobani mixed with 3T yellow cake mix.

It's like eating cake batter with more protein.  Granted, not great if you are watching your sugar - but better for you than the Cupcake Pop Tarts that are in my cupboard.

What's your guilty pleasure?

Re: Any (healthy) guilty pleasures?

• Options
    A banana slathered in peanut butter, then a few dark chocolate chips sprinkled on it. Feels decadent but not bad really. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't feel guilty if it's healthy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I do vanilla wafers with redi whip & chocolate chips. 

Also chabani with dark chocolate cocoa. Freeze it. Chocolate custard like. 

Take banana. Peanut butter & cocoa. Blend & freeze. 

Bananas. Oats. Chocolate chips. Mix up. Spoon out onto cookie sheet. Bake. 

Yummy
  • Options
    O.k., if chobani and cake mix is healthy, then mine counts too: strawberries and bananas with spoonfuls of nutella.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Arnegard said:
    Yesterday I made an old favorite.  Vanilla chobani mixed with 3T yellow cake mix.
    O.k., so question: do you buy cake mix in bulk, or do you buy a boxed mix and just take spoonfuls out of it? I might have to copy your idea....
  • Options
    I'm with the smoked salmon too. On a plain bagel, not toasted with cream cheese, capers and red onions. YUM!
    Many failed IUI's (medicated and unmedicated) IVF#1-Micro-dose Lupron protocol: BFN IVF#2-Antagonist Protocol-transferred 1 8-cell grade A embryo: BFP! Missed Miscarriage- D&C 4/2011 IVF#3-Antagonist protocol again but no bcp's: August 2011 DOR, endo and cervical stenosis ER 8/16/11 3 er 3 fert w/icsi ET 8/19/11-assisted hatching- transferred (2) 8 cell embryos! 9/1/11=Beta#1=824 9/6/11=Beta#2=7337

• Options
    pastalady said:
    A banana slathered in peanut butter, then a few dark chocolate chips sprinkled on it. Feels decadent but not bad really. 
    @pastalady,
    I have been eating PB and banana daily too!
  • Options
    MomIn2013 said:
    Arnegard said:
    O.k., so question: do you buy cake mix in bulk, or do you buy a boxed mix and just take spoonfuls out of it? I might have to copy your idea....
    @Momin2013, I just opened a cake mix and took 3T out of it and mixed it with 1/2 cup of yogurt.
  • Options
    MomIn2013 said:
    O.k., if chobani and cake mix is healthy, then mine counts too: strawberries and bananas with spoonfuls of nutella.
    Healthier than making up cake batter and eating it plain.   :-*
  • Options
    KateMW said:
    I don't feel guilty if it's healthy.
    But most of what we have posted are partially healthy, especially if eaten in small doses.
  • Options
    Arnegard said:
    MomIn2013 said:
    Healthier than making up cake batter and eating it plain.   :-*
    What? Making up cake batter and eating it plain isn't healthy? I'll just pretend I didn't read that.
    >-)
  • Options
    Plain oatmeal with vanilla and a few T of mini chocolate chips

DS1 4.4.11. &  DS2 4.18.13
  • Options
    Avocado. I ate an entire one today.
  • Options
    feffy11 said:
    Trail mix? I eat and eat and eat it. I also go for a greens salad with only oil, vinegar, and salt. Not healthy per se, but it's a salad dammit!

Can I add a non-healthy guilty pleasure? Because ZOMG I just recently tried graham cracker and icing. Obsessed.
    https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/chocolate-chip-dip

if you like that check this out.

you're welcome. or should i say i'm sorry. :)
  • Options
    @arnegard I seriously have been thinking about this yogurt and cake mix concoction all day. I'm sad we're out of yogurt, and you better believe I'm picking some up tomorrow!

DS1 4.4.11. &  DS2 4.18.13
  • Options
    English muffin with chocolate coconut peanut butter.
  • Options
    I second chips and salsa! We like to make a layered dip with cream cheese, salsa, and shredded cheese. Yum!

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"