September 2013 Moms
Options

Pictures

I don't know about you ladies but i never print out any pictures anymore!  I usually put them on facebook so I have them there but if my computer crashed I would be SOL!  Does anyone have a website that they use for picture storage?? 

Re: Pictures

• Options
    I've uploaded a bunch to shutterfly and I have all of mine backed up on an external hard drive.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I've uploaded a bunch to shutterfly and I have all of mine backed up on an external hard drive.

This!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use drop box and an external hd. Drop box is full now and buying more spacrr is pricey, so we're looking into other options.
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Options
    I use google drive and cloud
  • Options
    I put them on CD's and sharpie what's on each one.

photo b2867ff1-04fd-412f-991f-a3e09638ec0f_zps4503f4a7.jpg 

• Options
    Snapfish and back up on an external hard drive. I back up my iphone pictures once a month to the hard drive as well.

imageimageimage

• Options
    DH backs them up to the external hard drive once a month and I try to add them to snapfish twice a month to make it easy to take advantage of penny prints. However organizing and scrapbooking those pictures is another story.
  • Options
    I use photobucket (because you can create a password protected album that I share on Facebook rather than posting pictures) and shutterfly. Shutterfly is great bc they always have good promotions. If you don't need prints right away, wait a couple weeks and shutterfly is bound to have a 100 free prints promotion.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I use google (Picassa). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"