May 2014 Moms

I sharted

In my sleep. While I was taking a nap with DH this afternoon. Naked.

So much shame.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

Re: I sharted

• @LuckyNumbers DS already had 3 gross dirty diapers today, so it's not like I need more poo-cleaning experience. :\

• I just don't even know what to say. Except I'm sorry you had to deal with this. Preparation for dealing with kid shit, I'm sure.
    This. Exactly this. I'm sorry this happened... and if it happens to me, while I'd be mortified at first, I'd probably lose it laughing within 10 minutes. Like being pregnant can't get any better right?
    Heh. I'm actually not embarrassed. DH says I should be, though. He's poo-phobic.

I thought it was kind of hilarious even though now I'm annoyed that I'll have to change the sheets again.

• Loading the player...
  • @LuckyNumbers Good thing I have a box of Thin Mints to bust into after DS goes to bed. :D

• No words lol other then sorry that happened. I have that kind of luck too. I have been peeing every time I cough. :/
  • yeah I peed the bed the first time since I was like 8 earlier this week. @-@; Pregnancy, yay. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • hahaha! Honestly, although I am deeply sorry for your troubles, I thought this was a joke. One of my closest friends (her husband) will randomly text me from her phone with some form of "omg, I just sharted all over the place". I guess I've been conditioned to believe that sharting is only a joke and not something that happens to real people. However, in your compromised state of nekkid-ness I have to say that shit is funny!

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm sick and have been peeing a little when I sneeze. Oh the joys....
  • @Miles2Go That's pretty much how I looked when I was explaining to DH why I was changing the sheets. lol

• I'm REALLY glad that I re-read OP's post because when I first read it,
    I thought it said she was napping with DS!!! I thought "Omg! Why is this woman napping naked with her son!"

Naked napping with DH....totally acceptable!
  • Well, this is terrible and hilarious all at the same time. Hopefully DH could laugh about it. I have peed the bed 3 times since being pregnant if makes you feel any better..damn pregnancy
  • I only have experience with this one time... Sadly it was the night I got engaged. Glad he loves me enough to keep me after that. To make matters worse we had rented a big home for a family gathering so my parents, in laws and his siblings and their families were all there and we were sharing bathrooms. Ugh!
  • Hahaha my favorite post ever!!!!!! Thanks for sharing! Sorry for your mess! I hate laundry :-P
  • Ahahahahhaha sounds like something I would do. And tell people. :)
  • Oh yeah? But have you sharted while NOT pregnant? Just me? Okay.
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • OMG.. Lol!!! Thanks for sharing! Made my day. I peed a little the other night.. It happens. :|
  • Bahaha!!!  Sorry this happened, but thanks for sharing!!  That is some funny shit!!! LOL 
    imageimageimage
  • Magheeta said:
    Oh yeah? But have you sharted while NOT pregnant? Just me? Okay.
    Once! In college I made the mistake of taking a laxative and a Benadryl at the same time. I woke up the next morning to quite a surprise.

• I was actually terrified of this today. Dh and I were grocery shopping and I stopped and turned to him and said "I feel like something needs to come out of my butt. I want to try to fart but I'm scared." I found the bathroom before, well, before the shit went down, so to speak. But I was thinking of this post in my terror, and of how much I really didn't want to shart in the grock shop.

imageimage image

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hahahahahahahahahah

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"