May 2012 Moms

Prayers needed please

Hello May mommas, 
It has been a roller coaster of a week for me. I found out Friday that I'm expecting again. Saturday, I took the 2nd test first thing in the morning which confirmed what my body had been telling me for days. Sunday afternoon I started having period like cramps and bleeding. The bleeding started out lightly at first and then got heavier. Monday our city was literally shut down due to all of the snow we got so there wasn't much I could do short of going to the hospital which we decided against. I called my DR yesterday and they suggested I come in immediately for blood work. The blood work only confirmed that I am 2-4 weeks pregnant. They want me back in tomorrow to have another blood sample drawn and then see if we can hear or see anything on an ultrasound. If my hormone levels have dropped, it will confirm a miscarriage. The nurse told me to try to relax (right!?). I wish that I could do that but I have been freaking out since yesterday. This is only the 2nd time I've ever been pregnant and never had a miscarriage. I have so many questions to ask tomorrow. Any thoughts or prayers appreciated. I will post an update late tomorrow afternoon.  

Re: Prayers needed please

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"