2nd Trimester

Sports Bras for BIG boobs?

Does anyone have any suggestions for a sports bra that won't break the bank? I was wearing 34DDD pre-pregnancy and at 20 weeks the sports bras I was using (Target and Victoria's Secret) are getting too tight and they don't really go much larger than I've already gotten. In particular, the band around my ribs is what's really starting to become uncomfortable. I'd also like something that doesn't go on over my head - the side-sleeping is killing my shoulders! I looked up a bunch on Amazon, but most of those are creeping towards $60/ea and many cut off at DD :(

Thanks ladies!!
June '14 June Siggy - Summer Heat!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sports Bras for BIG boobs?

• I'm having the same problem! I'm currently a 34H (no joke) and I really can't find anything that fits properly. I'm going to start looking at plus size stores and websites and just wear a band that doesn't fit if I have to. Most larger cups have very big band sizes unfortunately :( Good luck!

DS #1: May 25, 2007

DS #2: Jan 7, 2009

DD #3 due May 17, 2014!!! Low lying placenta and DD measuring 1 week ahead at big u/s

• I've loved my Moving Comfort bras for the last few years. I was a 36DD prior to pregnancy. I've stopped running for the fear of slipping on ice during the winter (and I can't run on a treadmill, I just can't), but I'm curious to see what others say since I'll get back to it once the little one is born.

They are pricey, but worth every cent.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I have heard good things about Lululemon's "Ta Ta Tamer" (lame name I know). Not sure if it goes up to the BIG big sizes though. I started at 34DD, currently a 34E & still growing :( it sucks because bras in our size are extremely expensive but who knows how long we're able to wear each size right now?!

imageimageimage
    H e n r y  May 21, 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"