Working Moms
Options

DC - fed LO the wrong bottle?

edited January 2014 in Working Moms
I sent my LO with 4 5oz bottles - when I picked her up they gavw me back 1 full bottle. When I got home I reviewed her daily report & it showed she ate 4 5oz bottles. So they either didn't feed her like they wrote down or gave her someone else's bottle. I plan on bringing this up first thing Monday, but I hope to god they did not feed her someone else's breastmilk!

Re: DC - fed LO the wrong bottle?

• Options
    K3am said:
    We've had stuff like this happen before. Our DCP has on occasion written down someone else's food on our sheets. (DD has a friend who looks a LOT like her. To the point that if I see them from behind, I have an "oh crap, which one's mine??" moment.) Sometimes, they'll prep a bottle and put it on the sheet, but baby refuses it and they put it back in the fridge.

Does your DC require you label your bottles? Ours are all labeled and kept in separate bins.

Definitely ask about it on Monday. 

And if they DID give her the wrong milk, I would definitely question their practices. But try not to stress out - babies are given other mother's milk all the time - I've donated over 300 oz to other moms in the area. If they were sending it for their baby, it's good enough for yours. (But that fact DOESN'T make up for the mix up, just trying to give you some peace of mind.)
    This.

• Options
    As PP mentioned often they write it down but don't get the chance to feed the bottle either because LO refuses or because they didn't get the chance to offer it. There have been times when I picked my daughter up right as they were about to feed her and they had already written that bottle down. Is the last time close to when you picked her up?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"