Snarky and T-TTC
Options

BFP or evaporation lines?

So, last month I thought I was pregnant and decided to take a few pregnancy tests, as my period was delayed for 12 days. I went to the store and bought a pack of two reveal pregnancy tests, at first they were negative but I looked at them about an hour or two later and there were dark clear pink lines where a positive would be. AF arrived but was a bit odd, lighter than usual and either pink or dark brown in colour. Since then I have taken another two and the same thing happened, they were negative but then about half an hour later the same pink lines. Four test's I've done now and it happened on every one of them. Any input would be very helpful, thank you.
Also the lines I saw weren't thin, they were the same as the control line, which I heard is usually a BFP, as apparently evaporation lines are just usually grey and are usually thinner than the control lines.
(Just a note, I binned the tests so I don't have any pictures.)

Re: BFP or evaporation lines?

• Options
    Wrong place for this post.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm guessing evap...unless how long was af? 1-2 days?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The tests are only right if you read them in the time frame on the box. If you read then after that you're likely to get a false positive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"