January 2014 Moms

Weekend Craft Check-In

I hope that nobody minds if I post this. I have missed the check-in for the past couple of weeks and I know that everyone is busy with the end of their pregnancy, or the arrivals of their little ones, but I thought I'd post it anyway. I love seeing what crafty stuff everyone has been up to, so if you have anything recent to share, post away!!

Sorry if I'm stepping on any toes here. 

Re: Weekend Craft Check-In

• I haven't been the least bit crafty this year. Sorry, I have nothing to brag about, nothing to show...just nothing.
    ********************************************************************************************************

DS1 born 11/3/06   *   DS2 born 3/29/08   *   DD born 3/15/11  

Scarlett Mae born 1/14/14                         Our family is now complete!

• Loading the player...
  • This makes me want to start my blanket and finish my hat.
    Married 3/5/11
    BFP: 6/19/12, D&C 8/23/12
    BFP: 5/17/13, Born 12/16/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
    January Siggy Challenge: When I am done breastfeeding...

• @Shannahbee - I love that sleep sack!! You did a wonderful job and the pattern is so cute. Ravelry is such a great place for free patterns. 

• No pix yet, but I started LO's blanket! It's a cloud and sky which will have his name in yellow across the sky. I'm about half done so hopefully pix tomorrow!

married 3/3/12----- Alanson Kavi born 1/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @Shannahbee, you really are fantastic at knitting. You inspire me to bust out my needles and relearn. But not right now, haha. I have too many projects on my plate that I haven't finished. I need to do those first. :)
  • I haven't done anything crafty in a while but when my DD opened her baby doll stroller on Christmas morning she was so excited. She immediately put her baby in and started walking out of the room. When we asked her where she was going, she promptly answered, "Hobby Lobby." I think she gave away my little secret: I'm addicted ;)
    I love this!! So cute :)

• @peanutmuse - thanks so much! I really enjoy it; I only started a couple of years ago so I'm still always trying new things - just figured out knitting in the round recently, so that's opened up a new world (hence all the hats/sleep sack!)
    I'm not sure how much time I'll have for knitting in a few weeks, though!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I made some burp cloths and wipes.

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
    Baby Aeneas Born 1/20/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"