Connecticut Babies
Options

Greenwich Hospital...OBGYN

Hi All,

I want to give birth at Greenwich Hospital and am looking for a great OBGYN who is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital! Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks a million!!!!!

Re: Greenwich Hospital...OBGYN

• Options
    I have my first appointment with my OB on June 17th - she's in Norwalk but I'm also set on giving birth at Greenwich, so am crossing my fingers & toes that she delivers there.  Will let you know if she does!
  • Options

Congratulations on your pregnancy! At this exciting time, finding an OB/GYN and hospital that are the right fit for you is very important.

On our website you can review the profiles of the many expert obstetricians who deliver at Greenwich Hospital: https://www.greenhosp.org/Physicians/Results.aspx?id=10&sid=1&SearchString=&Name=&Specialty=%1b393&Disease=&Insurance=&ItemsPerPage=6&State=&City=

And if we can be of further assistance, please contact Patricia Beirne, Program Director, Maternity Services at Greenwich Hospital:  Patricia.Beirne[at]greenwichhospital.org.

Best of luck!

Greenwich Hospital

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Putnam Gynecology - 500 Putnam Ave- they're INCREDIBLE. I use Dr. Berzolla primarily, she's fantastic. They're seriously so knowledgeable and supportive- would recommend them (and no one else) to anyone. 
  • Options
    I second Putnam Gynecology. I had a wonderful OBGYN up in Wilton but changed a little under a year ago when I thought about TTC because I wanted to give birth in the Greenwich Hospital. The majority of my coworkers that are moms all gave birth in Greenwich and went to Putnam Gynecology. I haven't had my 1st appointment yet (10/30!) but I went for my annual visit and some other check ups and they were fantastic!
  • Options
    Dr Sara Elias at westmedgroup in rye is awesome and delivers out of Greenwich
  • Options
    Dr. Violi delivered my daughter in Greenwich and she's right around the corner from the hospital so she's in and out all of the time.  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"