Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Recently off B.C. could I be pregnant already?

13»

Re: Recently off B.C. could I be pregnant already?

• Options
    ngolimentongolimento member
    edited January 2014
    Oh, gosh, I'm so surprised she is 'pregnant'. It's not as if every bitch who decides to be nasty to us pulls that move. She's so creative and original and yoooooooooounik!

OP, you bore the fuck outta me. Come up with something better or go away.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    englandxo said:
    Am I the only one who thinks half these drive bys aren't even really pregnant? I mean, how easy is it to google images of paper charts and pee sticks... I'm not impressed. oh look, I'm pregnant too! 
    FFFC: I googled images to see if I could find one that matched the one she posted.
    I may have also done that.  With the chart as well.  I'm considering drive-by-ing (is that a word? it is now.) some other random board in hopes it will get me a BFP this month.  It seems to work for everyone else!

• Options
    EmeJay said:
    Am I the only one who thinks half these drive bys aren't even really pregnant? I mean, how easy is it to google images of paper charts and pee sticks... I'm not impressed. oh look, I'm pregnant too! image
    I don't know man, this is really faint. I wouldn't count on that test, Good luck !!1!!!!!1 <3
    Oh no! Don't tell me that, it's my first month off bc, I really thought this was my month!

February Siggy Challenge - Favorite Couple

David & Victoria Beckham 

Married & TTC #1 since 02/2012

IF DX 1/8/14:  Tubal Issues

• Options
    AngeliaG8AngeliaG8 member
    edited January 2014
    englandxo said:

Am I the only one who thinks half these drive bys aren't even really pregnant? I mean, how easy is it to google images of paper charts and pee sticks... I'm not impressed. oh look, I'm pregnant too! 

FFFC: I googled images to see if I could find one that matched the one she posted.

------EFQ--------

Maybe she found it on canyouseealine.com

Edited for quotes
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Cantisa said:
    Catfish reverse google search anyone?
    How else would you search for it?  Just a basic image search would be pointless.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    <----- bitter

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Joy2611 said:
    englandxo said:
    I searched for a picture of the chart she posted...
    Me too.

Joy2611 said:
    I also examined her chart to make sure the dates matched up to current.
    Did it.  I'm a bitch, too.  It's cool.
    Me too.

I also spent some time wishing my first chart could look so perfect. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cantisa said:

Catfish reverse google search anyone?

Does anyone even know how to do this? I thought maybe they had some special program.

Formerly Aaren91011
    Trying for baby #1 since July 2013  -  DX: PCOS
    BFP: 2/27/14 - EDD 11/11/14 - MMC 4/21/14 @ 11w (stopped growing @ 9w)
    TTA until January
  • Options
    >:P  :-q  ~X(
  • Options
    That's amazing! This board continues to teach me cool stuff :) thanks @gscoville and @katnhiding!

Formerly Aaren91011
    Trying for baby #1 since July 2013  -  DX: PCOS
    BFP: 2/27/14 - EDD 11/11/14 - MMC 4/21/14 @ 11w (stopped growing @ 9w)
    TTA until January
  • Options
    That's amazing! This board continues to teach me cool stuff :) thanks @gscoville and @katnhiding!
    No prob, I actually learned this little trick here as well! ;)

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    Thanks for paging me, broads.
    /sarcasm

No more lovetits from me today!
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Options
    I googled and I didn't even know that this was a "thing" that douchey people do on this board.
  • Options
    snooks721snooks721 member
    edited January 2014
    Did anyone else notice that the countertops are the same on the chart picture and pee stick picture?

ETA: re-worded

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP: 6/4/14       EDD: 2/11/15
  • Options
    So we weren't catfished, but it's still a drive-by. That used up 7 pages of the internet. 
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Nicb13 said:

I love this place. I seriously snickered out loud when I saw the pee stick.
    Unfreakingbelievable.

Ditto.  Almost like it was created specifically for this board and dropped right into everyone's lap for their entertainment.

Gotta appreciate the effort of hand writing a chart. Although if it was me, I would've switched pens every so often to make it look like I was writing on different days. 

NOBODY can keep track of the same pen for a month. Seriously.

As someone who is VERY picky about pens I can say that if I find one I really like I WILL keep track of it FOREVER!(until it runs out of ink). Either that or when I buy it I'll go back and buy like 10 more. So I'll have 11 of the same pen floating around the house.
    Anniversary

• Options
    I keep a paper chart in a binder next to my bed, and I have been using the same pen for at least 6 months. I just stick it in the binder, and it stays put. I don't have a smartphone, so it's a bit of a pain to enter everything into FF, so I keep a paper chart and enter my data every week or so. :-??

image      image

• Options
    I love your laminate countertops.
    And your amazing effort to ignore all "do not post pee sticks, if pregnant move to first tri" warnings.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • Options

I'm so excited to see a paper chart, I've never seen one. I can't wait!!!

Eta: not one that anyone has actually done, I've only seen them in books.

Maybe I should save this for next weeks FFFC but I used a paper chart with DS the first time around. I didn't start using the bump until after I was pregnant so I wasn't familar with FF. This time I am using FF. So much easier.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"