Stay at Home Moms
Options

Joining you in 9 months!

Just got my BFP yesterday.... and I'll likely be joining you in 9 months!  I always wanted to be a SAHM.  Now that it's finally here, I've been having all sorts of anxiety about leaving the job I love and that whole "career suicide" thing.  I'm trying to take it one day at a time, though.... I know that once Baby B gets here, I'll have a whole new perspective on things!

Re: Joining you in 9 months!

• Options
    Congrats!!! Trust me once you see your LO in your arms you are not gonna want to ever let them go!!!
    Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!  Just enjoy the next nine months.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    congrats!!!! dont worry about if you are going to sah or woh b/c what ever you decide now might not be the case when your LO comes.. :)
  • Options
    Congratulations!  I agree with pp - don't stress about it now because you don't know how you are going to feel once the baby is here.  I thought I would definitely work and after my maternity leave was over I was a big mess. After 5 months at work, I quit to stay at home. Happy and healthy pregnancy to you!
  • Options

Congratulations on your BFP! ?

I agree with PPs...just see what happens, and don't stress about work yet. ?I worked f/t (granted it was at the daycare my dd was at) for a few months, then dropped to p/t, then finally quit right before dd2 was born. ?I love it.

Again, congrats. ?:)?

• Options

I agree as well!  When I first got pregnant DH and I discussed the whole SAH deal.  I was adamant that I would NEVER do that, why would I?  Now I regret it so much!  We are currently paying off those last few little things so I can stay at home starting March 1st.   It's incredible to think just how much I've changed in the last 6 months.  I could never have imagined my life like this a year and a half ago....SO don't stress too much.  Like everyone else said just enjoy as much of your pregnancy as you can and wait until your baby is here to see what you feel like then. 

Oh and CONGRATS!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"