2nd Trimester

26 and half weeks pregnant and been feeling alot of pelvic pressure

This is my 3rd pregnancy and i don't remember having all this pelvic pressure at 26 weeks along.  It uncomfortable for me to walk, get out the bed, get off the toilet with out assistance, and to move my feet to press the break and accelerate the car when I drive.  And every now then depending on the baby position and she moves a certian way it feel like my water wants to break.  Thank god it doesn't.  I was wondering should I calol my doctor to advice him of this or wait to see what happens.

Re: 26 and half weeks pregnant and been feeling alot of pelvic pressure

• Def. check with doctor. I was put on modified daily activities today for a similar reason to yours.
  • I spoke with my future mother n law and like you guys said for me to call my doctor so that is what I'm doing 1st thing in the morning.  my father also said they stuck my mom on bedrest for the same reason when she was pregnant with my sister.  So i'm not taking any chances and if I'm put on bedrest i just have to make arragement for my two older children to either ride the bus to school or get a family member to bring and pick them up from school. Thanks for there inputs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes call!!! I had dd1 prematurely. She felt like she was going to fall out. It was my cervix shortening than dilating.
    Same with dd2. Now on ds3 I'm 25 weeks and have a ton of BH and pressure on and off
    1st loss 8/31
    2nd pregnancy -TWINS lost DD1 twin at 8 weeks 6 days DD1 born 6 weeks early
    3rd pregnancy- TWINS AGAIN lost both babies at 9 week appt
    4th pregnancy- singleton- born at 38 weeks 1 day with the help of weekly 17P injections
    5th pregnancy- CP in June
    6th pregnancy It's a BOY

• Well I never had any problems with cervix shortening. my 1st 2 pregnancies were normal and I have two healthy children....But with those two I had to be induced cause my cervix wouldn't thin out on it's own I had to have medication to help.  And with this one when I went for my ultra sound on DEC. 2nd her head was down near the birth cannal.  I asked my doctor if that was why I was have some pressure down in that region and he said yes, but then at that time the pressure wasn't so bad that i stopped me from doing things I would normally do everyday.  And good soak in the tub would help to relive some of the pain and relax my body, Now a soak only last for so long and I'm soaking again in 30 mins. I can't sweep or mop with out it being a painful experince, and with my 1st two pregnancies I could clean house all the way up to being induced.  I was still driving with out it being painful too.

• Thanks for all the advice, I'm just getting back from my doctor and like I supected the baby is head down and in the birth cannal.  The good thing is my cervix are pretty thick and still closed, but I have to stay off my feet as much as possible.  And my doctor will contiue to monitor me very closely

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"