New Jersey Babies
Options

recommend your central NJ 3D/4D ultrasound facility

looking for any recommendations for 3D/4D ultrasounds. what made you choose the facility that you used?

also, what week did you get it done? i'm 25 weeks now and the consensus seems to be between the 26th-30th weeks.

Re: recommend your central NJ 3D/4D ultrasound facility

• Options

I am in Bergen county but drove to westfield for our 3D. envision i think it was called. Awesome! The lady there was so sweet and always took her time. We bought the most expensive package and went 3 times. Our last visit DD would not turn around so the lady let us go get some breakfast and come back to try to wake her up a tad. Hope it helps!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We went to view a miracle in North Brunswick.  It was a very nice place and would go again for our next lo.  I think was 29 weeks at the time and have great pics of our little girl.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our perinatal doctor has a 3-D machine in his office. Ever since our genetics screening we have been able to get 3-D scans there for free. So we got one at 13 weeks and another at 18 weeks when we had out anatomy scan. We will see him again around 30 weeks for our growth U/S and it will also be in 3-D. Let me know if you are interested in his info :) We live in Monmouth County
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    we used the one in westfield too.. it was great!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We got it done at View a Miracle in North Brunswick. I was 33 wks. The baby was so big at that point, that we couldn't get a great shot. We got some pics of the baby's face, but it was smushed against the placenta! I would definitely recommend going earlier than 33wk. You said you've heard between 26-30 is good. I would agree.
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Westfield, NJ! Belly 2 Birth Imaging in Westfield NJ is the Best!! We went for a gender scan at 15 weeks and back for a 3D scan at 32 weeks. The tech was great, loved it there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"