2nd Trimester

Colostrum ??

Soooo....Im starting to leak a bit of colostrum.

This is my second child so I remember getting this after he was born before my milk was supposed to come in. Is it normal at 15 weeks to have this ?? Def didnt with #1....then again I didnt get ANY milk at all with #1. Anyone else have this happen this early, or know if its common ?

Drs apt next week and Ill def bring it up ! LOL
IAmPregnant Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
All our babies :) xoxox

Re: Colostrum ??

• My milk never came in with my first child. I'm pregnant with baby #2 and my milk came in quick and I'm leaking colostrum. 24weeks today :)
  • I had some leaking before DS was born.  Haven't seen any yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if it happened.
  • Loading the player...
  • Totally normal, this is my first child and I started leaking at 16 weeks. But it's also normal if it doesn't't happen either.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks ladies. It freaked me out when I saw it but its good to hear that its normal to both have it and not have it . Whew LOL
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    All our babies :) xoxox

• Normal. Mine just started. But def didn't happen with my first until after I had him.

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• I had it pretty early on with DS and haven't had it yet with #2.  I think I was around 16 or 17 weeks with DS when I got it.  I think it's normal either way.  Nothing to be concerned about unless you've got some weird discharge.  I'd still bring it up at the docs though.

BFP 10/1/2010 MMC D&C at 11w4d
    BFP 3/15/2011 M/C at 6w
    BFP 5/25/2011 DS1 born 1:11pm on 1/16/2012
    BFP 10/18/2013 EDD 6/28/2014 GROW BABY GROW!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"