Baby Names

Does this work?

Miles Justin Powers Colin Justin Powers Cole Justin Powers Owen Justin Powers We really wanted to use Justin as a middle name, but it doesn't sound too good. Wdyt?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does this work?

• Um... Not sure what happened to the formatting there... Which first name sounds best with middle name Justin and Last name Powers? Cole, Colin, Miles, or Owen? Thanks
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think Cole and Miles fit best with Justin. You have some really great choices though!
    ~Married 12.09.12~
    ~NTNP #1 since 11.14 - Current Cycle: 2~
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I think Cole Justin Powers sounds the best. I don't like the double S in Miles Powers. I like Owen and Colin the most out of your choices but they don't flow as well with Justin...however, if those are your top two choices and Justin is really meaningful to you, I don't think it's that bad. FN/MN flow doesn't matter as much to me as FN/LN. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • All nice names but Cole goes best.

• Miles.

I'd avoid another -an/en ending or the same initials as you.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I can't get on board with Cole, although I love the name, b/c I read it and think coal power.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Cole Justin Powers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"